•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Why?? Not everyone likes dogs / cats / animals. It is ridiculous to assume that everyone would be open to accepting animals inside the house. I would leave and countersue BB for breaching my trust!

Not the first time we have had it in season 7?? I think too or in whatever season asif came and him and the doggie were such a hit though I do get your point.. it takes getting used too to animals and some still  do not get used to it and also have preferences in what kind of pets one want . And how much they were ok being in such close proximity and inside caz some people might be ok with a dog as an outside pet but not inside.it is just a stupid gimmick caz bb ke paas kuch aur hai nahi dikhane ko but funny yeh hai ke dog bhi gave Archana no footage despite her begging it 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Not the first time we have had it in season 7?? I think too or in whatever season asif came and him and the doggie were such a hit though I do get your point.. it takes getting used too to animals and some still  do not get used to it and also have preferences in what kind of pets one want . And how much they were ok being in such close proximity and inside caz some people might be ok with a dog as an outside pet but not inside.it is just a stupid gimmick caz bb ke paas kuch aur hai nahi dikhane ko but funny yeh hai ke dog bhi gave Archana no footage despite her begging it 

I know, it was a golden retriever named Heaven. 

I'm scared of dogs too.I'd never be able to sleep the whole night with a dog under the same roof ,as I'd be shitting myself thinking what if the doggy bites me in my sleep .😭

https://youtu.be/ojULkWEUsPs

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

I'm scared of dogs too.I'd never be able to sleep the whole night with a dog under the same roof ,as I'd be shitting myself thinking what if the doggy bites me in my sleep .😭

https://youtu.be/ojULkWEUsPs

Hahaha you are hilarious ðŸ¤£

there will be suprises all week right  - any guesses whats next?

Originally posted by anna143

there will be suprises all week right  - any guesses whats next?

Gadha for simbul 

Bholu for Sajid 

Gaay for archana 

Billi for Nimmo 

Murga ( jinda) for shalin 

Lomdi for Tina 

Magarmach for Priyanka

Kawwa for stan 

😂😂