Katha Ankahee

SS: The night that changed everything Updt Part-3: Pg-5 (16/01/2023)

adsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum and mostly a silent reader. The story intrigued me and I am interested in how it kind of plays out in the Indian adaptation of the Turkish drama. How the chemistry between the lead turns out to be and hopefully, they don't ruin the story and characters later on as they do with every good show that is ever made.

So, I was planning to write an OS since past few days but as the said episode got telecasted today, I couldn't stop myself from penning down something. Here, we go:

Part-1

Viaan sat on the couch of a luxury suite that he had booked especially for tonight, somewhat lost and somewhat wanting to get lost in the chaos that was going on between his mind and heart. But the ticking of the clock only seemed to increase his inner turmoil. His thoughts were all over the place as he struggled to keep his sanity intact. Numerous questions plagued him, which he found difficult to find answers to. 

"Why did he give her such a derogatory offer when he himself was never the one to go on One Night Stands. Then, why her? Why did he make such an offer? What was this strange pull that he felt towards her? Why he wanted her to be different from others?", Even downing an entire bottle of Whiskey failed to numb these questions as he heard them loud and clear in his head, questioning him, taunting him, tormenting him. 

He looked up at the clock, which read 11pm, with a hazy smile. A hope flickered in his heart that she might not come, and she might prove him wrong, as he collected his coat and staggered towards the door to leave. The sliver of hope he had, was squashed when he found her standing at the door. The effects of alcohol that he had consumed seemed to wash away in that very moment. He was competely back in his senses as he felt that strange, unknown pull again towards her. 

He opened the door wide, asking her to come in. Closing the door behind him, he walked back to stand in front of her. He looked at her face hoping to find something, but she stood there expressionless, emotionless, like a blank canvas. He inched his hand closer to cup her face, expecting to detect some indications, some answers, something in her eyes. But his touch made her flinch, and her reaction to him, for some untold reasons, hurt. "Wasn't it consensual? Didn't she agree to his offer?" But her response seemed to convey something else, as if he was forcing her and that very thought left a rancid taste in his mouth.

Retracting his hand, he spoke, "You can leave if you are not willing. I will not stop you". "Is the money ready?", She questioned him instead. Ofcource, it all zeroes down to the money. What else did he expect? He brought the bag from the room and opened it for her, "Don't worry! As agreed as part of the deal, the money is here, in cash". "If I had to leave, I wouldn't have come till here." This was the first time she had looked into his eyes since she had stepped inside the room.

He felt a rustling in the sheets as she scrambled away from him and stepped down from the bed. He kept pretending to sleep as he sensed her getting dressed in hurry. The sound of the door clicking shut behind her indicated that she had left... left without a word, left without a glance. He walked to the balcony as he saw her getting into a cab. "It's stated that, people look back either at their mistakes or if there is something worth remembering, but you didn't look back, even once. It truly was a business transaction for you." The thought pinched him, made him feel dirty.

Watching her leave filled him with a sense of void, an emptiness that he had never felt before, as if she had taken a piece of him along with her. Moments from the night earlier, flashed infront of his eyes in a loop. She had imprinted herself on him, his mind... maybe, even his heart. What was he supposed to do now? How was he supposed to forget this night, forget her? How was he supposed to move on as if nothing had happened,  nothing had changed for him? 

Hope you all liked it. Please do leave your feedback and comments. It would mean a lot to me. Thank You! β€οΈ

Index:

Part-2: Page-3

Part-3: Page-5

Edited by adsh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How beautiful is this!!
I wish they do an episode focusing on Viaan's dilemma and him understanding that his proposal was so uncalled for! 

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful story. Hope the makers show a proper redemption for V.

Can we expect Kathas POV as a story? 😊

Ria23 thumbnail

I think first ff❀️

Wow

We need more

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome OS. 

I enjoyed watching the Turkish series and now, it’s Indian version as well. 

Do write more! 

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Awesome one shot.

Loved it so much.

Do write more.

Immaculate writing πŸ‘πŸ»

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Beautifully written.

You have written this keeping Viaan's POV in mind. Now i can understand his fear, his confusion though i don't support his proposal.

Can you please write an OS from Katha's side.We know her side of story,but i am sure you can showcase Katha and Aarav's equation beautifully.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am loving this show, so different what is seen in India.

Both are complex.

Do write more, please tag me.

❀️

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully written   πŸ‘ 🀝

adsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RatiPandey615

How beautiful is this!!
I wish they do an episode focusing on Viaan's dilemma and him understanding that his proposal was so uncalled for! 

Thank you so much. The track is going quite good, hope that the same continues going forward πŸ˜Š