Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Trijha

Swetha, you're the most liked member here. Stop saying these things that family shouldn't have left him alone. His sister is married and has her own life and if I am not wrong she wasn't in India when he died. There are siblings who don't talk for months, but still love eachother so much. You don't know how heartbreaking it would've been for that family to go through all this. If that family knew that he was going to die, they would've done anything and everything to save him. Please stop blaming the family šŸ™.

Iā€™m not blaming the family.. Iā€™m saying that they should accept his death as suicide and that he suffered from depression 

I have a 6 yo son and I know how kids are the lifeline to their parents and siblings. 

As SSR fan, it hurts to see his educated family  think of it as otherwise

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lol anyone can say anything for their 15 minutes of fame. 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if it was a murder why cbi came to the conclusion that it was a suicide ?

Edited by snatch - 1 years ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Yes I was the one who did it. Now put these conspiracy theories to rest.

Jab tak internet rahega, clout chasing chalta rahegašŸ¤£.. Many conspiracy theories will arrive & boycott bollywood's agenda will also work ( though nobody cares)šŸ˜†

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

In the SSR case ... The investigation and evidence were grossly bungled.

One may never know what really transpired prior to his death. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Iā€™m not blaming the family.. Iā€™m saying that they should accept his death as suicide and that he suffered from depression 

I have a 6 yo son and I know how kids are the lifeline to their parents and siblings. 

As SSR fan, it hurts to see his educated family  think of it as otherwise

Arenā€™t you the same person who were active in the thread where we were discussing that Sushant probably did not commit suicide but was indeed murdered, and now you are suddenly expecting that his family members will accept his death as suicide??

I donā€™t know how on the earth you have changed side now.

As an individual I have let the case rest since I realized that discussing about his death further will not bring any fruitful result. But whatever it is, I won't judge anyone if they come up with their portion of evidence, be it sooner or later. Because there people working in such powerless posts cannot open their mouth at the proper time because the powerful side can silent them anytime. Now whether the public will believe this guy or not is upto them. This case is already buried anyways.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I read that but ignored posting it. His sister is upset n wants justice His sister is well known In Silicon Valley aka san franscisco !! Where she goes to parties n in the circle she mingles with she n the family canā€™t fanthom it was suicide .5F5FA7D6-15C2-4AE5-961A-0F14A30317BF.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Politics to twitter pe roz chalta hai be it SSR shraddha walker and now tunisha case aaj bhi dekhlo twitter pe SSR ke baare main trend ho raha hai

Dost main Twitter ki baat nahin kar raha. Main BWF ki baat kar raha hoon.

Yahan par politics kaun laa raha hai baar baar?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen her at the parties prior to Covid as our group is in those circles but since Covid not interacted but those that have are saying the family will continue to probe so this matter wonā€™t vanish but I doubt they will get the resolution they want either !! Depression isnā€™t easy to understand to begin with!! RIP 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Strange arguments: The amount of people who "have accepted" the suicide doesn't make the suicide a fact. And why limit the interest for a staged suicide to the Hindi filmindustry?

In addition: Why demean the position of a staff member only because that man isn't a pathologist. He may have acquired experience by looking/handling a loooot of dead bodies throughout his working life.

The only thing that intrigues me is the fact that he goes public only NOW with his declaration...

In my thinking, a soul can't rest in peace if the death was done to hide something sinful...if it is a suicide, the unrest will exist until the soul is given an opportunity to atone in a new life...if it is a murder, the unrest may exist until the culprit(s) have to atone.

Clochette, I understand differing opinions. But this bolded part is not an opinion. 

The article said staff boy, not a nurse or a technician even.

I didn't demean the staff boy as a human. I'm questioning his qualifications.

A staff member absolutely cannot do what a trained surgeon can. Experience is critical. But that experience comes after years of study, which the staff member doesn't have and the surgeon does. 

The same way a live human wouldn't let an OR tech do even carpal tunnel surgery, let's not disregard the importance of cause of death of a live human and let a staff ever make the diagnosis. 

I'd be sued to my last penny if I took my secretary's word for a patient's diagnosis. Yeah, that goes even if she has a PhD in ancient American history and had won the last billion-dollar lottery.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago