Dhruv Tara - Sony SAB - Promo - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by anonymous_soul

Starts 20th February

Mon-Sat 8PM

Nice. Thanks for sharing! 

Originally posted by Veesam

Her brother might have travelled first and got some disease from current timeline.. so heroine came to 21st to find cure.. just my guess 😂

sounds about right.. they should've just sent him back then 🤣

Originally posted by nautankitadka

From Saarthi to now, Kanhaji must be wondering ye iTV FLs ki uljane suljhane ke chakkar mein kidhar phasa rahe ho neverending chakravyuh mein. 

You know, they need to show Kanhaji in your mentioned soaps in order to show the connection to mythology so that viewers know that god will save their devoted bakhts aka FL from evil

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

You know, they need to show Kanhaji in your mentioned soaps in order to show the connection to mythology so that viewers know that god will save their devoted bakhts aka FL from evil

It is good to have a strong belief in our gods and goddesses. There is no doubt about that. But idk, always feel like iTV has made a mockery of them too atleast in current times. Bhagwan hamari jaagir thodi hai ki sakshaat prakat hoke sirf hamari hi raksha karte baithe. I get the logic in Saarthi and Bhootu, but for most other shows, there is an extremism that khud kuch mat karo, Kanhaji hi sab karenge. Itna bhi nai hona chahiye na.

That being said, it is always nice to have the mindset that I will do what I have to do with the right means and intentions, baaki mera bhagwan mere pichhe khada hai, woh sambhal lega, aur meri kismat mein jo hai woh toh mujhe zaroor milega. Let's see which side is explored on the show, hoping for the best :) 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by nautankitadka

It is good to have a strong belief in our gods and goddesses. There is no doubt about that. But idk, always feel like iTV has made a mockery of them too atleast in current times. Bhagwan hamari jaagir thodi hai ki sakshaat prakat hoke sirf hamari hi raksha karte baithe. I get the logic in Saarthi and Bhootu, but for most other shows, there is an extremism that khud kuch mat karo, Kanhaji hi sab karenge. Itna bhi nai hona chahiye na.

That being said, it is always nice to have the mindset that I will do what I have to do with the right means and intentions, baaki mera bhagwan mere pichhe khada hai, woh sambhal lega, aur meri kismat mein jo hai woh toh mujhe zaroor milega. Let's see which side is explored on the show, hoping for the best :) 

Couldn't agree more. 🤗

On a side note, you watched Bhootu too! 😃 😃 😃 The first season was a beautifully executed show and even with Lord Gopal present there, I loved how the connections to the bigger picture were revealed and how Suchi and Aarav had to earn their rights. That's how it should be. As far as I can recall, even in Saarthi Lord Krishna was present as the narrator. It was the characters' own deeds that drove the narration while the good vs evil played out brilliantly. 

I don't think here Lord Krishna will be present in person. I feel the promo hinted at Tara's devotion to the Lord who answered her prayers. But yes, it definitely looked weird that they had a time machine ready but her brother was dying of some mysterious disease. 🤔

Guys! They have opened a forum for Dhruv Tara

Let's continue the discussion there. 😎

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare_6943

Originally posted by Nush_Rat

Guys! They have opened a forum for Dhruv Tara

Let's continue the discussion there. 😎

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare_6943

the show has already started😲

Thks for the tag dear🤗

Originally posted by Ziva01

the show has already started😲

Thks for the tag dear🤗

Show will start from 20th Feb. But the forum is open.

You are welcome dear. 🤗

Originally posted by Nush_Rat

Show will start from 20th Feb. But the forum is open.

You are welcome dear. 🤗

Okie Thks 

Wht is the timeslot it got??