Discussion Thread ALL Versions of GHKPM #4 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by ShonaWadiya

mala tr te hindi version made hoil asa watla hota 3 couples... but bhaltach ky karun takla...Tamil version chi tri copy paste kara Marathi walo...kiti masta watel 3 couples enjoying together having fun like ishqbaaz types...🙈🙈🙈mere suhane sapne budhape ke🤣🤣🤣

3 kon aahet? 

rishab and reshma🤣🤣bichare ...nd ithe rrr brothers bonding best ah..n te disun yeta ,fakta  navala bhau nhi..even rituraj and ratnakar too

I have  seen some clips on Instagram...I like that pair too..samjh nhi ATA kya Bolte haibut still both of them are professional unlike sairat...

Even that patralekha character is good...yha hindi patralekha to dekh kr lagta h Ayesha se jalti Hui koi wife Pakhi ka role play kar rhi h.... somewhere I feel Pakhi is displaying her real hatred towards Ayesha in the scenes

Originally posted by Fghhysuji

I have  seen some clips on Instagram...I like that pair too..samjh nhi ATA kya Bolte haibut still both of them are professional unlike sairat...

Even that patralekha character is good...yha hindi patralekha to dekh kr lagta h Ayesha se jalti Hui koi wife Pakhi ka role play kar rhi h.... somewhere I feel Pakhi is displaying her real hatred towards Ayesha in the scenes

are I to feel both husband wife do that.. becoz he too not getting time to spend with her🤣🤣🤣.. in marathi all 3 are committed, sindhu married, raghav engagement recently, madhu has bf..still there are plenty of scenes... nd look here..I watch sometimes kannada version too 😝😝who cares what they are speaking... I'm happy just to see both together...🙈

Originally posted by Fghhysuji

Revati... actress who plays Madhu is girlfriend of Adish - pehle wala Mohit from Ghum.

She also attended NB Aish wedding reception.

Raaya/Sams mother is Jagtaps mother in Ghum.

Rajshri/Raghav's mom was one of the neighbourhood ladies just after Sai-V's first wedding. 

Overall the treatment is lot better and sensible. 

Hey friends 🤗

Attached below is the link to a fanfic on lagnachi bedi (marathi version of ghum) that I started just today. Translations of marathi dialogues are given in red. Please read.. 😳

Thank you!! 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162404215

Well the actress playing Madhurani is a far better one compared to...

At times you actually feel her pain.

About the chemistry with Raya, let's watch tomorrow onwards.

Aaj cha episode baghitla ka?

Madhu Raya outburst is yet to happen publicly. Sindhu is trying desperately hard to contain the fallout. 

Mala ek doubt aahe. Need your interpretations. 

Raaya cha mannerism is odd. Like he is not meeting Raghav and Madhus eyes. As if he is guilty of coming in between them. He is aloof to Raghav but not much. 

Shot framing pan tasa aahe... Raghav and Madhu on one side of frame and Raaya on other. 

Sam was a stark contrast. He was angry and seething. 

I am wondering if this is because of Raaya's backstory. 

Raghav sacrificed Madhu then because Raaya had attempted suicide when his previous relationship failed. Raghav didn't want a repeat. 

Do you guys think they will play this up now? Maybe Raaya suffers a breakdown and instead of Raghav locking Sindhu, a track like this plays. 🤔 

He is soft to Sindhu and their bond already looks like Sam-Sai. 

Thoughts???

When Samrat came he was angry and he did not let his emotions cloud his judgment. I am, talking purely on the entry day. Raya, whereas had a tear in his eyes today when he was in his room

Originally posted by nutmeg7

When Samrat came he was angry and he did not let his emotions cloud his judgment. I am, talking purely on the entry day. Raya, whereas had a tear in his eyes today when he was in his room

Yes... that's what I am wondering. Raaya is behaving as if he is guilty in some way... technically he is not... he didn't knew. 

And is it related to his backstory? Maybe a similar situation happened then too?

Sam didn't have any backstory like this...