Discussion Thread ALL Versions of GHKPM #4 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Adhun madhun baghte... mala solid inspiration alay yacha alternate universe lihaycha 😉 dokyat idea ahe phakt, ajun kahich lihila nahiye.

Ye sab log group m Marathi bol the h kya??

North wali Ko kuch samajh nhi aa rha😂

We are discussing Marathi Ghum. Toh woh bhavnaye marathi meiin hi beh jaati hai. LOL

Aaj Marathi Ghum meiin Raya aka Samrat ki entry hui wapas

Originally posted by HpTheChosenOne

Adhun madhun baghte... mala solid inspiration alay yacha alternate universe lihaycha 😉 dokyat idea ahe phakt, ajun kahich lihila nahiye.

Lihi na bindas and tag kar: Mala, Moor, sagi, Shonawadiya 

जरूर लिही...वाचायला उत्सुक आहोत आम्ही सारे..

Are deva mhnje maje ajun hopes vadhnr 😭😭😭ff vachun...🙈🙈jasta hopes vadhvu nhi mere masoom dil ka khayal rakha jaye🤓🤓😍

I have a query though, after I finish the prologue, should I post it in the forum of marathi tv and share the link of the post here, or make a topic in the ghum forum?

Btw, unpopular opinion: if madhurani didn't have her character arc the way she has, if she genuinely tried to give her marriage her full efforts, we would have got two beautiful love stories. 😉😉

MadhuRaaya once had the potential of a wonderful chemistry... what do you think? (Actually I had watched the actress' previous show where she played a pious and kind lady, so it is a bit difficult to see her like this.)

You can do it the way you want. 

Even in this forum, you can post a new topic. 

Or you can paste a link in this thread 

I have a query though, after I finish the prologue, should I post it in the forum of marathi tv and share the link of the post here, or make a topic in the ghum forum?

Btw, unpopular opinion: if madhurani didn't have her character arc the way she has, if she genuinely tried to give her marriage her full efforts, we would have got two beautiful love stories. 😉😉

MadhuRaaya once had the potential of a wonderful chemistry... what do you think? (Actually I had watched the actress' previous show where she played a pious and kind lady, so it is a bit difficult to see her like this.)

mala tr te hindi version made hoil asa watla hota 3 couples... but bhaltach ky karun takla...Tamil version chi tri copy paste kara Marathi walo...kiti masta watel 3 couples enjoying together having fun like ishqbaaz types...🙈🙈🙈mere suhane sapne budhape ke🤣🤣🤣