Should Alia Bhatt remake Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam with SLB? - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by la_Reine

But this movie already had a remake

What was the remake 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Do really think that this thread was made with an intention to debate and not ridicule?? Thoda sa ridicule maine kar diya toh why so much objection?😉

and if you think that this is a serious thread for discussing that Alia can really replace Aish then I have nothing to say.....because Alia is not even a patch on Aish when it comes to beauty ....and Aish is not even a patch on Alia when it comes to acting....but carry on....

All of that is completely irrelevant because TM and everyone, almost everyone, that replied kept it about Alia and Ash and we all had fun with it.  There’s ridiculing actors and actresses, and then there’s ridiculing posters and fans of actors and actresses.  Big difference!   

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

He and Jhanvi Kapoor battling it out RK. #MakeItHappen (not that m gonna watch)

Remake kab aaya hum dil ka?🤔

Mannmarziyan was a modern version na?

Originally posted by la_Reine

Mannmarziyan was a modern version na?

When Vicky was rapping ? That film was whack lol

I don’t know what the remake was but if I’m not mistaken HDDCS itself was a remake of a Pakistani movie.  For all his status and prestige as a great director I don’t think SLB has told an original story. All his movies are either remakes or based on historical accounts. That doesn’t mean that all the stories he’s presented haven’t been magnificently and beautifully presented, they have.  They just aren’t his stories.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

All of that is completely irrelevant because TM and everyone, almost everyone, that replied kept it about Alia and Ash and we all had fun with it.  There’s ridiculing actors and actresses, and then there’s ridiculing posters and fans of actors and actresses.  Big difference!   

OK then why did you object to me opening a thread on Ranveer?? You said that I opened the thread on Ranveer to take attention away from Ranbir bashing that was going on in several threads at that time....how is this thread different from the one I had opened??

HDDCS is a remake of a Pak movie?

First, it was loosely based on the Bengali novel Na Hanyate(1974)

Then they said it was copy of BW's Woh Saat Din(1983) which itself was a remake of a South movie

Now it's a Pak movie? What is the name of this movie?

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

OK then why did you object to me opening a thread on Ranveer?? You said that I opened the thread on Ranveer to take attention away from Ranbir bashing that was going on in several threads at that time....how is this thread different from the one I had opened??

Huh?  I don’t remember the details of posts, including my own, from months ago, or however long back you are going. I don’t know why I would be objecting to a thread where everyone is having fun and being silly.  

Originally posted by BettyA1

HDDCS is a remake of a Pak movie?

First, it was loosely based on the Bengali novel Na Hanyate(1974)

Then they said it was copy of BW's Woh Saat Din(1983) which itself was a remake of a South movie

Now it's a Pak movie? What is the name of this movie?

I don’t know which movie, but I remember reading people discussing it in one of the old 2000s forums.  I’m sorry I should have been more clear.  My bad.