Bigg Boss 16

Archana Real or Vile - Page 5

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by-SP2684

See initially, her vileness went under the radar or was excused as being “in the heat of the moment”, “zubaan kharab but dil se achchi”, and “the other person was worse” (I.e. Gori or even Shiv in the whole gala pakadna shebang). But vileness and trashy zubaan toh thi hi Archana ki - but at the time, her targets were the mandli or at the least - not PriyAnkit.

Archana hasn’t suddenly done a 180 - everyone knew what she’s like, the lows she’s capable of - but tab it served PriyAnkit and Sandy’s purposes to support her - even post out and out violence, simply because they disliked Shiv. Priyanka toh had some kinda fascination with her LMAO - always picked her over a far more loyal and friendly Sandy. Toh now it’s coming back to bite them in the arse - I have zero sympathies.

More than the influence (though I agree that Priyanka was attempting to emulate Archana’s angle in between) I think it’s the convenient hypocrisy that’s come back to bite her. 

And to me it’s also obvious that Priyanka is riddled with jealousy whenever Archana is praised. Hona hi hai, since Archana is the original. 
One thing I have never understood is this line that everyone is awful but Priyanka is the best of the bunch. When Archana insulted Gori implying she’s a prostitute and it was brought up on WKW, Priyanka was shouting and defending it saying that Archana didn’t use the actual word. Say everything but the word and that’s okay, apparently.  When has she has ever fought for something decent?

Whenever fans try to make an issue about her getting sl*tshamed etc, I just think yeh well others are too and Priyanka takes part in it so there’s no point of any outrage on her behalf. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How dare you reveal truth about sadist archana? Only Priyanka is allowed to be bashed here. Archana is an angel. 🤣

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-bhanu27

How dare you reveal truth about sadist archana? Only Priyanka is allowed to be bashed here. Archana is an angel. 🤣

I see. Aisa hai kiya?

Bat archana pe kiya jikar pri ka ho raha hai 🤣

Mast hai wese me bhi apni favorite ko kese yad na karu phir. Kuch bhi karlo tum log jeetegi toh srif meri Nimmo  

bhanu27 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-maaneetcraze

I see. Aisa hai kiya?

Bat archana pe kiya jikar pri ka ho raha hai 🤣

Mast hai wese me bhi apni favorite ko kese yad na karu phir. Kuch bhi karlo tum log jeetegi toh srif meri Nimmo  

No. sorry to break your bubble but Sajjo rajjo is going to win! ☺️

maaneetcraze thumbnail

No. sorry to break your bubble but Sajjo rajjo is going to win! ☺️

Sapne se bahar aao. Sajjo srif manjulika ban sakta hai. Nimmo ki convincing power ke agey sajjo bhi kuch ni hai. Jeetegi to meri Nimmo rani hi.

#ONLYNimmoMatters

images - 2022-11-04T001621.233.jpeg

bhanu27 thumbnail

Sapne se bahar aao. Sajjo srif manjulika ban sakta hai. Nimmo ki convincing power ke agey sajjo bhi kuch ni hai. Jeetegi to meri Nimmo rani hi.

#ONLYNimmoMatters

images - 2022-11-04T001621.233.jpeg

Kutta palo billi palo par galatfemiya nahin 😆
Sajjo mastermind hain. Nimmo dasi hain kiya cheez uske samne?
Criminals ke beech ho raha hain na muqabila? Nimmo abhi bachhi hain uss hisab se 🤣
Kar diya na popat ko bahar?
Damad Sajjo ki chalegi sabki jalegi!

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Kutta palo billi palo par galatfemiya nahin 😆
Sajjo mastermind hain. Nimmo dasi hain kiya cheez uske samne?
Criminals ke beech ho raha hain na muqabila? Nimmo abhi bachhi hain uss hisab se 🤣
Kar diya na popat ko bahar?
Damad Sajjo ki chalegi sabki jalegi!

Agar sajjo me dum hai to meri Nimmo rani ko nikal ke dikhaye. Nimmo choro archu pr wapis ate hai. Usko nikal ke dikhay? 😎

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not liking her anymore!👎🏼

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MadOwhat

Blame it on Priyanka’s influence…… Archana was fun & frolic for the first 3 weeks and she was universally praised inside and outside the house…. Then Priyanka happened in her life 

Thereafter for next 10 weeks , the birds of same feather were flocked together ,practically inseparable 

….. Now What is Archana is Priyanka…. What is Priyanka is Archana ….. and I completely agree with the thread title

…… the Vileness of the duo became apparent in the 4th week when they started targeting Gori Nagori and Priyanka was seen actively mentoring Archana on how to provoke Gori to become violent and evict her ….. and both were having a good laugh on Gori’s misery when KJo was bashing her 

Moral of the Story - stay away from Negative influence who bring out the worst in you

😆 Same sentiments. I don’t think Priyanka is better than her at all.

I’d say what sets Archana apart is her ability to engage with the other HMs and be entertaining at times. And Priyanka only befriended her to leech off her, whether it be for her tippanis about the game&other contestants or for the free entertainment. Priyanka had no problem with Archana attacking others as long as she was the exception. But Archana doesn’t have an all except one policy. 😆

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't remember ever interacting with you let alone having any conversation about outside issues. Was I the one who said its criminal offense? If not then why am I being quoted out of blue  🤔🤔🤔🤔

We share a lot of things here. This was going viral in twitter so I shared without really talking about it or character assassinating anyone. 🤷Let alone discuss. Didn't write a single line about it, pretty sure that's not how a discussion takes place. 

Isn’t interacting & conversation same from the forum context ?? …. Nevermind!!

OTT

Did I say you were the one who said it’s criminal offence ??🤔🤔🤔

You are quoted because ..You put a tweet connected to contestant’s past & outside the house issue …. And I asked you if it’s allowed?

Yesterday there was lot of noise when similar thing happened for other contestant