Archana Real or Vile - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Bold -What was the change event after 3 weeks that triggered the vileness ?

Her entertainment was issue based in the 1st 3 weeks like Adrak issue , Saas-bahu drama with Sree & Gautam etc .

Sallu praised her in the second week & Sheku called her his fav in 3rd week …. These are obvious behaviour influencers…… but she would have kept the same successful track

Upto end of 3rd week she was a part of Stan, Shiv, Gori, Manya coterie and cordial with rest.After Sheku praise Priyanka extended her hand towards Archana.She flipped side there after and even supported Pri in the captaincy task against Shiv…. and then the Archyanka chugli sessions started full on

That’s the timeline I remember

Bold Edit - partially correct …… After 3rd week Priyanka did try to steal her thunder as Archana replica version ….. but she was still the original and in limelight on WKW be it Sallu or KJo

See initially, her vileness went under the radar or was excused as being “in the heat of the moment”, “zubaan kharab but dil se achchi”, and “the other person was worse” (I.e. Gori or even Shiv in the whole gala pakadna shebang). But vileness and trashy zubaan toh thi hi Archana ki - but at the time, her targets were the mandli or at the least - not PriyAnkit.

Archana hasn’t suddenly done a 180 - everyone knew what she’s like, the lows she’s capable of - but tab it served PriyAnkit and Sandy’s purposes to support her - even post out and out violence, simply because they disliked Shiv. Priyanka toh had some kinda fascination with her LMAO - always picked her over a far more loyal and friendly Sandy. Toh now it’s coming back to bite them in the arse - I have zero sympathies.

More than the influence (though I agree that Priyanka was attempting to emulate Archana’s angle in between) I think it’s the convenient hypocrisy that’s come back to bite her. 

Archana is like those contestants jo kuch time entertaining lagte hain but once they start getting overly praised they can’t handle all that adulation and inhe lagta hai show yai chala re hain. She has become too arrogant and vile. Basi ho gai hai ab. Kisi ke eviction pe toh kum se kum aise behave mat kare 👎🏼 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago

If being insensitive, insecure and mean is her real personality, then its wayy better if she hides it. Isse acha hai fake hojaye. Nobody likes such lunatics.

Originally posted by SP2684

See initially, her vileness went under the radar or was excused as being “in the heat of the moment”, “zubaan kharab but dil se achchi”, and “the other person was worse” (I.e. Gori or even Shiv in the whole gala pakadna shebang). But vileness and trashy zubaan toh thi hi Archana ki - but at the time, her targets were the mandli or at the least - not PriyAnkit.

Archana hasn’t suddenly done a 180 - everyone knew what she’s like, the lows she’s capable of - but tab it served PriyAnkit and Sandy’s purposes to support her - even post out and out violence, simply because they disliked Shiv. Priyanka toh had some kinda fascination with her LMAO - always picked her over a far more loyal and friendly Sandy. Toh now it’s coming back to bite them in the arse - I have zero sympathies.

More than the influence (though I agree that Priyanka was attempting to emulate Archana’s angle in between) I think it’s the convenient hypocrisy that’s come back to bite her. 

I have been a Archana basher from the day I entered forum this season @5th week …. and nothing has changed for me …., yeah the IF opinion has definitely done a 180 

There is no 2 opinions about Archana’s vileness….. but who were the people around her encouraging her ,justifying her actions and even legitimising it?

There are many incidents to list but one eg to drive the point across….. When Abdu was nominated for the first time and very upset , Archana wanted to exploit his vulnerability and discussed her plan to rile him with P….. who instead of correcting her quietly nodded her head …..all the other contestants reprimanded her, some even threatened her….So bad company does have its share

Yesterday every one from Mandli, except her fellow sadapchap Chapri Stan discouraged her for behaving like a sadist ….. I am sure Priyanka wouldn’t have stopped her doing the jig and justified by saying “!Kya karun, woh meri sunti hi nahi”

Originally posted by Sujathashenoy

Ankit never supported archana in captaincy or nomination they had good band but Ankit always supported abdu ya Sajid apart from Priyanka

But the way she danced during his elimination is not acceptable i really hope it is edited version.😔

Ankit chose her in 6 people who could nominate during his captaincy  

Archana never supported Ankit. Only made fun of him. 

Originally posted by NINALOGY

Ankit chose her in 6 people who could nominate during his captaincy  

Archana never supported Ankit. Only made fun of him. 

Lol….He didn’t choose  Archana during the nomination …. It was a compulsion 

His other options were Nimmo, Tina, Stan & Abdu… who would have put his team member Soundarya( then) at risk of nomination 

Edit - skipped Sajid’s name above because like Ankit  , Sajid too doesn’t like to dirty his hands in nominations…. Especially when he is safe 

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago

Lol….He didn’t choose  Archana during the nomination …. It was a compulsion 

His other options were Nimmo, Tina, Stan & Abdu… who would have put his team member Soundarya( then) at risk of nomination 

Edit - skipped Sajid’s name above because like Ankit  , Sajid too doesn’t like to dirty his hands in nominations…. Especially when he is safe 

Whatever the reasons still he did na. Archana toh never did anything for ankit. Instead of making fun of him. 

Originally posted by NINALOGY

Whatever the reasons still he did na. Archana toh never did anything for ankit. Instead of making fun of him. 

Astin mein Saanp paal ke Kutte ki loyalty expect karna bewkuffi hi hai na …. That goes for P too

That’s the reason I used to call non mandli members leftovers 

From Gautam to Ankit everyone when evicted this trash has celebrated.
From s**t shaming to going in other people's career this pathetic creature has done it all.
Vile is less. She stands for the superlative term vilest! In and out horrible human being. Archana is the one who's personality matches with Priyanka Jagga.
Archana lacks empathy & is a psychopath. I am pretty sure she has seen the hype who is famous in bigg boss etc and hatched her evil plans.
But guess what there is a life outside Bigg Boss.

🤔🤔🤔

Outside issue & past  allowed to  discuss??

Yesterday discussing Priyanka’s past was considered a criminal offence 🤔

I don't remember ever interacting with you let alone having any conversation about outside issues. Was I the one who said its criminal offense? If not then why am I being quoted out of blue  🤔🤔🤔🤔

We share a lot of things here. This was going viral in twitter so I shared without really talking about it or character assassinating anyone. 🤷Let alone discuss. Didn't write a single line about it, pretty sure that's not how a discussion takes place. 

Edited by maaneetcraze - 1 years ago