Bigg Boss 16

Archana Real or Vile - Page 3

Dewdrop24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Archana lacks refinement, her switches maybe unapologetic but full of drama that aren't essentially entertaining, there is a right time for everything,celebrating a co HM's exit doesn't reflect well,it wasn't as if he was nasty to her,their equation was sedate moderate if not  warm, they shared some genuine lighter moments together, the ambiguous /individual acknowledgement  from host,guest etc shift her gears into presumptuous mode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ankit never supported archana in captaincy or nomination they had good band but Ankit always supported abdu ya Sajid apart from Priyanka

But the way she danced during his elimination is not acceptable i really hope it is edited version.😔

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Responding to title: 

She is Really Vile 😆

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will go with Ankit  Everyone thinks woh dil se accha hai is wrong. She is wrong in heart too. She is mean and selfish. She beats weaks and uses all tge goodness of other for her benifit. Then she leaves them showing ungratefulness. No one can do all these for game purpose only unless he/she is really wrong. So I agree 100% with Ankit. Bhai tu sahi tha👍🏼

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It’s really Funny!!

I have written essays on Archana’s inhuman behaviour in the past.Severely condemned her misogynistic mindset .Consistently called her a lunatic.Vehemently opposed her return after violent behaviour 

But no one said I only write about Archana back then ….. because Priyanka was her partner in crime 

And it’s plain stupid to consider that Archana can’t be influenced when the same people say Sumbul’s behaviour is influenced by Sajid, Abdu’s behaviour is influenced by Shiv etc etc

Skzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg archana’s behaviour is because of Priyanka’s influence🤣🤣🤣 Hats off to Priyanka haters 😂

Ghar me kuch bhi ho she is responsible😅

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Both - I think she’s quite real, and quite vile. But then - IMO she was vile from week 2 or 3, just that previously her targets were different and therefore she had more takers, both inside and outside.

She’s also rather desperate - isn’t handling the fact that she’s no longer the center of the narrative (presumed from the lack of focus on her on weekends) very well. 

R.M1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Soundarya taking Ankits name was bad too. She kept saying Ankit is my friend, I understand Ankit blah blah. 

She never had any direct issue with him so she took his name to get back at Priyanka (which is basically what everyone did).

If Ankit doesnt contribute and is not a threat then why are they sooo happy to evict him? Why are they ALLLLL obsessed with Priyanka? I mean they all only have 1 rival in the house and that is Priyanka. Either they all are very nice people who get along very well or they are all out to get Priyanka due to their insecurity.

Also, what was Shalins behavior??? Sorry bhae he said before taking Ankits name. I mean dude just take Sree's name if you cant take Tinzi and Vikas's since you love to get insulted by them.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SP2684

Both - I think she’s quite real, and quite vile. But then - IMO she was vile from week 2 or 3, just that previously her targets were different and therefore she had more takers, both inside and outside.

She’s also rather desperate - isn’t handling the fact that she’s no longer the center of the narrative (presumed from the lack of focus on her on weekends) very well. 

Bold -What was the change event after 3 weeks that triggered the vileness ?

Her entertainment was issue based in the 1st 3 weeks like Adrak issue , Saas-bahu drama with Sree & Gautam etc .

Sallu praised her in the second week & Sheku called her his fav in 3rd week …. These are obvious behaviour influencers…… but she would have kept the same successful track

Upto end of 3rd week she was a part of Stan, Shiv, Gori, Manya coterie and cordial with rest.After Sheku praise Priyanka extended her hand towards Archana.She flipped side there after and even supported Pri in the captaincy task against Shiv…. and then the Archyanka chugli sessions started full on

That’s the timeline I remember

Bold Edit - partially correct …… After 3rd week Priyanka did try to steal her thunder as Archana replica version ….. but she was still the original and in limelight on WKW be it Sallu or KJo

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail

🤔🤔🤔

Outside issue & past  allowed to  discuss??

Yesterday discussing Priyanka’s past was considered a criminal offence 🤔