Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Acc to Autopsy reports she was not pregnant :

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-tunisha-sharma-death-what-post-mortem-report-revealed-about-actress-alleged-suicide-3013003

In other article I read that they broke up 15 days back and that was probably the cause acc to some articles. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbird

Acc to Autopsy reports she was not pregnant :

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-tunisha-sharma-death-what-post-mortem-report-revealed-about-actress-alleged-suicide-3013003

In other article I read that they broke up 15 days back and that was probably the cause acc to some articles. 

Do all people dating in this world.. do not face break up at all? Not all relationships lead to marriage altar. 

Sheezan must be cursing the day he choose to act in Ali Baba show and met Tunisha.. The hate must be receiving is worst like how SSR’s girlfriend faced

Newbird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Do all people dating in this world.. do not face break up at all? Not all relationships lead to marriage altar. 

Sheezan must be cursing the day he choose to act in Ali Baba show and met Tunisha.. The hate must be receiving is worst like how SSR’s girlfriend faced

@bold

Not every person is same. Break ups and Divorces are the common causes of Depression /Anxiety in the youth. Do we start blaming people now for having Depression and Anxiety?  

@Red

Tunisha Sharma has not asked anyone to arrest her ex. So why should anyone blame her for arresting him? 

Newbird thumbnail

I still don't know why are they even arresting her Ex.

I'm not trying to take his side but all he did was breaking up with her for whatever reasons idk but he is not directly responsible for her death.. So I have no clue why are they arresting him. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not trying to take his side but all he did was breaking up with her for whatever reasons idk but he is not directly responsible for her death.. So I have no clue why are they arresting him. 

Screenshot_20221225-083110.jpg

Newbird thumbnail

These politicians can turn ANYTHING into about Religion 

Politicians who are so called leaders of the country have no neutrality about religion and they themselves are obsessed with the religion and instigating/aggrevating religious wars among the people and these are the people ruling the country 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hm if it's just a break.up cant really get him getting arrested. But I wish truth comes out for her familys sake