Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Poor girl cannot even imagine the kind of trauma/stress she must have experienced to do something like this.

Just some days back she gave that interview about being super excited about the surprise her parents are planning for her birthday which is on 4th Jan. Crazy hope she is in a better place now

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its so sad why are many actors committing suicide in last 4 to 5 years 

Life is not bed of roses - family betray you, boy frend betray you, husband can betray you, girl friend reject you etc

Youngsters today cannot face simple betrayal or rejection or failure 

Imagine in 1940s or 50s how ppl must be facing life without electricity, no proper food or clothing etc world was lot poor than lot tougher than now or in 15th century 

Now after 2000s ateast ppl can dream and have any job they desire and acting pays very well

I know money is not verything but all i am saying is these actors have what 90% do not have money and fame 

So what if others betray you, everyone faces betrayal one day or other from friends or family or colleagues etc be ready to face it 

do not kill yourself over such silly things 

Its  tough to be child artist - parents should not make kids act beyond a gae and take a few years break to go to school and college to have friends outside film line so they have someone to talk to share their pain etc 

It is parent and teachers and friends duty to help make other person strong to face life 

Nowadays family and teachers are a big failure in upbrining kids they grow up without emotional and mental support 

The more modern and educated and rich society becomes the more its becoming lonely and depressing and there is hardly anyone to help when a person need someone the most like  a relative or friend 

Humanity and loyalty and friendship and gratitude love and care missing in society and world nowadays leading to more ppl feeling lonely and depressed 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wouldn’t be surprised if it stemmed from a tiff between the couple! 

She was so young! Such an unfortunate end to an young life. 

No man, lover, even family is worth it, young girl. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

She was just 20💔 tragic.May her soul rest in peace 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I heard no suicide note has been found. Just because it's a case of hanging it doesn't automatically make it suicide. I hope police will look through all angles diligently and also hope the media to treat the family and close ones with sensitivity and give them privacy in their immense grief.

Thoughts and prayers 🙏. 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is similar to pratyusha banerjee's case;young girl driven to suicide by boyfriend. I don't know if this was severe depression or she made split second decision after being harassed/rejected by the guy. If foul play was not involved, she may decided to end her life in his makeup room out of anger or revenge. 

Either way, I'm so sad to see another vibrant girl end her life over a stupid boy.  This would have passed, pain is not forever.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just read this :

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/late-actress-tunisha-sharma-considered-kanwar-dhillon-her-best-friend-who-had-helped-her

How I wish she seeked the therapy on time for her Depression/Anxiety before it's becoming too late and before it ended up eating her alive 💔. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These TV serial fans are so damn toxic (not all) 

I've heard that she was trolled a lot for replacing someone from a particular show

Screenshot_2022-12-25-13-15-46-845_com.instagram.android.jpgScreenshot_2022-12-25-13-15-32-875_com.instagram.android.jpg