Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

So many celebrities commiting suicide:(

The scariest part of depression is that it is invisible monster. A person could look perfectly happy on the inside but suffering on the inside. How can you save someone you did not even know was suffering?

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

According to rumors they were in a relationship but there were problems between them

So she chose to hang herself in his make up room?

omg ðŸ˜²

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She was only 20 years old ðŸ˜µwhy girl!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

May her soul rest in peace. She is very pretty girl and loved to watch her insta videos. It’s shocking 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She committed suicide in her co-stars vanity van? Wow that is extremely suspicious. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My heart bleeds looking at her committing suicide that too at such young age💔.3-4 yrs back when flipping the channels on TV, I saw her for the first time in Internet wala love show.I thought she looked too cute and pretty. She was just 16 at that time. Never thought she would leave the world so soon like this💔.. 20 is the age people go through one of the toughest phases in their life with the confusions and stress about careers and relationships.. Added to that the entertainment field especially that of TV field can be quite stressful with hectic long hours and unpredictability of the future at such young age.. Based on the fact that she just posted the story on insta few hours back makes me think that it was not planned, it must have happened in a momentary impulse when something must have affected her mental peace beyond the point of her threshold ðŸ’”.

How I wish she let that horrible moment of impulse pass and never let this happened to her💔... Idk many details of her personal life and parents, I really wish for parents not encouraging sending their kids to acting field either movies or TV at such a young age as I see increasing trend of young TV and Movie actors committing suicide or getting into unhealthy/harmful lifestyles .. This field seems to be not full of roses as it seems from outside world.

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I just read this now.. So she hanged herself in his costar's vanity van😲.. It feels suspicious! Of all the places why would she hangs herself in her costar's vanity van? I really don't know what one should make out of all this!

I really hope God gives her parents the strength to cope up with the loss💔

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago