oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Rohit shetty keeps on boasting when he hosts KKK or when he is guest on reality programs

This shows his arrogance and he thinks himself of being some big shot director

His dad was a fight master and was struggling in 70s and 80s

One should never forget the days gone through 

Should rohit come down on earth and get a reality check

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He's earned the right to boast. Which other recent director has his success ratio at the moment? There are only handful. Cirkus will most probably bomb at BO seeing the first day made like 6 cr. But which director has a filmography with no flops. He's been commercially successful a lot more than any other director in recent years. His dad being a fight master and having struggled has no correlation to Rohit's own success, unless we're saying that a parent's struggling burden should be passed onto the child even if they are successful. 

priya185 thumbnail

I don't like it when he boasts people can decide if they like his brand he doesn't need to boast and keep reminding

there was an ad promoting cirkus with most of his previous successes but that is not good enough if the script is below expectations and trailer is boring 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I need to see a clip of the boasting ? Show me 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

M confused without context😂

Everyone in this industry boasts, some subtly, some openly

Maroonporsche thumbnail
I guess its not wise. That being said I would agree he is grounded filmmaker compared to alot of other directors

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I guess its not wise. That being said I would agree he is grounded filmmaker compared to alot of other directors

Grounded film maker copying Remaking old stuff  when will he stop those singham simba golmaal series

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I need to see a clip of the boasting ? Show me 

He did on tkks and also said I've not taken a holiday in last 5 years.

What's the point of success if you have no work life balance. I wonder if his family is cool with such a maniac.

His boasting about how he is calling out industry about hindi films floppinf reminds me of Sajid before humshakals.

Barring Cirkus he hasn't seen failure cos even dilwale made money overseas as the forum reminds us.

But man needs to shut up and Ranveer needs to stay away from him for a long time.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Grounded film maker copying Remaking old stuff  when will he stop those singham simba golmaal series

Atleast he’s not self indulgent like Imtiaz Ali