•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Pakhi has such a clean heart, just like a child's..hehehe ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜ƒ
Sorry, this line cracked me up a lot today, I understand the woman has changed a lot and might be a bit better too than Virat these days, par itna white washing aur aise lines mat likho yaar, even if we want to accept her, we cant then :D

But okay, lets accept the fact she has a child like heart, toh makers kindly lets not break her heart, let her Virat stay with her forever, Sai ko baksh do! Sai ko koi nayaa le aao. Sai ka dil bhi bache jaise hi hai, thoda sa use bhi khush kar do!

Edited by pari1406 - 1 years ago

Pakhi & the Chavan family are selfish to the core.

They only wanted to get the work done from Sai.

At least BK never wanted to take Sai's help at any cost.

She does not pretend like others to be good.

Pakhi's change is too good to be true.

Actually for 2 days not watching, but still thought to reply child means stubborn child what they wish they need🤣

So Virat like a toy to her , she wanted him at any cost and succeeded in that ,destroying a  👪 

Originally posted by pari1406

Pakhi has such a clean heart, just like a child's..hehehe ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜ƒ
Sorry, this line cracked me up a lot today, I understand the woman has changed a lot and might be a bit better too than Virat these days, par itna white washing aur aise lines mat likho yaar, even if we want to accept her, we cant then :D

But okay, lets accept the fact she has a child like heart, toh makers kindly lets not break her heart, let her Virat stay with her forever, Sai ko baksh do! Sai ko koi nayaa le aao. Sai ka dil bhi bache jaise hi hai, thoda sa use bhi khush kar do!

Post ladakh trip Sai told this kaku, stop treating her like kid and Viraat like a toy….🤣

It's like Mr Blue is writing lines for his bacha😆

This post reminds me Sai's dialogue that Virat is a toy that BK gave to Pakhi to play with... ðŸ¤£Sai and her comments were so so point on back then... Golden days of Dr Sai Kamal Joshi... ðŸ¤—