How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat? - Page 3

Poll Question :

How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Sad part is even after knowing the condition of lady in precap- he did not feel what Sai have gone from so many years...living alone.

Only thinking about Vinayak

He did never love sai🥺

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Hopes in Sairat matlab?

Can be reuniting or hope for permanent separation?

Because hope wope rakhke koi fayda nahi. 

I feel a kasauti 1 kind of story can be made it’s time for Mr Bajaj to make an entry .. .. vinu will be found soon and all will hail with pakhi as the goddess .. to save the child .. it just may turn out that she knew it’s the same kid and kept the identity hidden 

but frankly agar new boy le kar aye who has a single dad raising him and he is attached to him .. doesn’t want to leave him .. won’t it be better for the story .. Sai ka angle with the new man who has raised Vinayak .. he’s a well off man .. so Chavans can’t fight with him .. also since they have have raised Vinayak they know the trauma of adopted child .. finding Vinayak with him is like punishing Sai yet again .. and if it has to be done .. Ho jaye bhi .  Yeh bhi ho jaye aur khatm karo tracks 

Originally posted by Dewdrops1995

Many of them told me they r watching ghum only for savi’s character 

But I find savi is so unrealistic 

Pihu of balh2. Her character is designed perfectly. She stayed with her mom separately for 5 years and even after meeting her dad she didn’t forget her mother. Infact she dotes on her mother for everything. 

Pihu doesn't allow anyone say a word against her mother. But savi shows zero reaction when virat & his family insults sai infront of her. 

Originally posted by Dewdrops1995

Many of them told me they r watching ghum only for savi’s character 

But I find savi is so unrealistic 

Pihu of balh2. Her character is designed perfectly. She stayed with her mom separately for 5 years and even after meeting her dad she didn’t forget her mother. Infact she dotes on her mother for everything. 

How old is Savi in this show? I know Aria is a 4 or 5 year old girl but the character Savi seems to be older than 5. On one hand Savi tells she can make modak and also knows how to download pictures from the camera at such a young age and on the other hand fails to notice her mom's pain and tears and writers seem to show that oh she's still a small kid who loves her dad a lot hence wants his attention and love but that doesn't mean they should show her being kinda insensitive to her mom. Even today she was so engrossed in that video that she just didn't see how that video was badly affecting her mom.

Vinu will be found but kya fayda!! I guess they have consummated In precap ðŸ˜•

Even after witnessing her traumatic experience of privious accident there was so normal expression on his face... He didn't feel bad for her... Just after accident it was all about vamp's dukh dard peeda... That kid was important not because it was his and Sai's kid but I could feel vinu is important for him because he came from Pakhi's tummy... We will never see him crying for that unborn baby that he lost because of Pakhi nope even in that condition he was blaming Sai for Samrat's death... Well where is the love??? It never was... With Sai toh definitely not... He always loved Pakhi... 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Hopes in Sairat matlab?

Can be reuniting or hope for permanent separation?

Because hope wope rakhke koi fayda nahi. 

separation, with a new male lead would be more fun to watch. and of course both kids with Sai. 

Now she can make a deal with Pakhi - give me Vinu and Virat will never be able to find where I am. If not, then I will be right here in front of your face for my kids ðŸ˜‚

Edited by DaisyDiva - 1 years ago

Ye saara ek saath meiin positivity and khushiya toh episode 1 mei bhi nahi thi... ðŸ¤£

Neither do I have any hope, nor do I want it. They should just kill Sai's character off at this point, it seems so pointless. The story has become the journey of PP and Virat's love so just stick to that.

So basically, makers and SP wasted 700 episodes on 2 days Obsession saga... Well and still counting... ðŸ¤¬