Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are Sid and Kiara going to have an Anand Karaj ? - Page 7

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Sid’s dad is Punjabi. His mom is Sikh. 

Kiara’s dad is Sindhi. Her mom’s dad is Muslim (he was the late Saed Jaffrey’s brother). Her moms mom was a European Christian. They then divorced and her mom’s dad married Ashok Kumar’s daughter who helped raise her mom and mausi.  Her mausi btw is Shaheen who is known as Salman Khan’s first girlfriend.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kiara’s dad is Sindhi. Her mom’s dad is Muslim (he was the late Saed Jaffrey’s brother). Her moms mom was a European Christian. They then divorced and her mom’s dad married Ashok Kumar’s daughter who helped raise her mom and mausi.  Her mausi btw is Shaheen who is known as Salman Khan’s first girlfriend.  

oh wow!! Isn’t Shaheen 90s actress too? Name seems familiar? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

oh wow!! Isn’t Shaheen 90s actress too? Name seems familiar? 

According to google no. She was dating Salman during her college days and before Maine Pyaar Kiya. After their break up she started working for an airline and just moved on with her life.  But I think Salman is still friendly with the family as he’s the one that advised Kiara to change her name.  

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sid is 100% pure Punjabi but dad is Punjabi Hindu and mom is Punjabi Sikh, Kiara also has some Punjabi on her because Hameed Jaffrey was from Malerkotla.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dirdam

Sid is 100% pure Punjabi but dad is Punjabi Hindu and mom is Punjabi Sikh, Kiara also has some Punjabi on her because Hameed Jaffrey was from Malerkotla.

Thanks.  

I should have known that. His mom is from Amritsar. 

I did not however know about Kiara being part Punjabi. I don’t even know where Malerkotla is.  

MochaQueen thumbnail

According to google no. She was dating Salman during her college days and before Maine Pyaar Kiya. After their break up she started working for an airline and just moved on with her life.  But I think Salman is still friendly with the family as he’s the one that advised Kiara to change her name.  

How old is Shaheen?😳

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I don’t know the actual number but I’m assuming 50s.  

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks.  

I should have known that. His mom is from Amritsar. 

I did not however know about Kiara being part Punjabi. I don’t even know where Malerkotla is.  

yes, Sid's mom born in Amritsar. Because they always talk about her British or Sindhi part but never that her grandfather was Punjabi.