Dharam Patni

Raviksha os- Confusion galore..

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys..this is short comic piece of Raviksha. Few changes Pratiksha is also Punjabi and Keerti's cousin and her bestie, and she also likes Ravi but never shows it..

Ravi was roaming around in room, perpetually confused and scared, Keerti had seen him with another woman and the woman had dared to wear the same bridal dress that Keerti had chosen.

R- Aare yaar mere saath yeh sab kyun ho raha hain..phele propose usse kiya, phir ring bhi uski haath mein phas jaati hain..aur ab shaadi ka joda..

R- Wahe guru madad kar pata chal Keerti aaj meri jaan hi le le.

K- Ravi!! We need to talk.. she came into the room with an angry face.

R- Nahi phele mein bolta hun, dekho mein uss ladki ko nahi jaanta, na hi mujhe pata ki kaise she took the dress you chose, trust me mein sirf tumse pyaar karta hun..

P-(laughing loudly)- Di..kyun bechare mere hone Jiju ko pareshaan kar rahi ho.. she came out of her hiding from behind the door laughing. 

R- Tum yahan pe bhi..nikalo yahan he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the door..aaj tumhari wajah se meri shaadi toot sakti hain..

P- Han toh kya hua?? I am ready to marry you..afterall saali iss aadhi gharwali right..

K- (twisting Pratiksha's ears)- You Naughty girl.. Ravi tumne saach mein isse recognize nahi kiya.. yeh hain Pratiksha kakkar..kya bulate the tum isse??..

R- Barbie doll?? Haye bhagwan kitna badal gayi ho but ek cheez nahi badli mere peecha karna har jagah..

P- Ab kya kare bachpan se i have always loved you..please marry me..she pouted making a sad looking face.

Ar-(hiding behind Keerti)- Yaar apni iss cousin ko sambhal..i am getting scared..

Ar- Wait toh phir yeh saari confusion??

K-(looking sheepishly at Ravi)- Woh yeh sab mene hi plan kiya tha..i just wanted to trouble you a bit, islye nahi bataya ki Pratiksha is back and i was the one who told her to create problems. 

P- Waise i must say this Di..aap bahut lucky ho Ravi is such a good guy..koi bhi musibat hui he has never raised his voice on me or blamed me that much..hamesha bas yeh koshish thi ki you are happy..

P- Haye kisi ki nazar na lage..and ab i think mujhe aap dono love birds ko akele chod dene chaiye..have fun before the wedding. 

She quickly went away from there, she didn't want Keerti to see her tears, she was feeling bittersweet on hand she was sad that her first love was unrequited and on the other hand she was happy that her sister was getting married to the love of her life.

She wiped her tears and went back home, there was very little time and lots of preparations to be done for the wedding. 

But unknown to Pratiksha there was a powerful force in play, named Destiny.. which was intertwining the lives of Pratiksha and Ravi and no matter how hard they both will try to be with different people they are meant to be together forever..

Ps- Hey guys..please do comment i hope you will like it..

Edited by raveena0605 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Raveena..hope you are still in this forum.

Just read your os .. its beautiful.. would love to read more from you.. 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you dear..I am not that much active..

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Do you like Raviksha? Have you seen this week's episodes?

raveenamenon93 thumbnail

No actually i dont like the show that much

Prampari04 thumbnail

Then wht made you wite an os on them?