Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Manjiri maata, tujhe kuch nahi aata.... Kya Akshara ko suna rahi he, u have prbs with Arohi so u r not taking interest in Neil's bday... Pata kuch nahi bus bol diya...

And what is the precap.. Kahi Arohi pregnant to nai... Arohi ki smile se to aisa hi lag raha he

DiamondLife thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anuandavi

Manjiri maata, tujhe kuch nahi aata.... Kya Akshara ko suna rahi he, u have prbs with Arohi so u r not taking interest in Neil's bday... Pata kuch nahi bus bol diya...

And what is the precap.. Kahi Arohi pregnant to nai... Arohi ki smile se to aisa hi lag raha he

Ise kehte hain kismat 🤣

Abhira and only Neil knows...she lied...now she is pregnant..she confidently told that baby is fine 😆

Abhira are joke..

now her cruelty who will believe...Will Aaru doll admit that she lied initially but she is really pregnant ???

Kabhi nahin..this is what i don't like from writers that they are letting her play with everyone's emotions and harm them mercilessly but when turn comes for her...she gets whitewash 🤢👎🏼

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Anu 😊

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: DiamondLife

Ise kehte hain kismat 🤣

Abhira and only Neil knows...she lied...now she is pregnant..she confidently told that baby is fine 😆

Abhira are joke..

now her cruelty who will believe...Will Aaru doll admit that she lied initially but she is really pregnant ???

Kabhi nahin..this is what i don't like from writers that they are letting her play with everyone's emotions and harm them mercilessly but when turn comes for her...she gets whitewash 🤢👎🏼

So true. Even I don't like it at all.

Arohi ko always whitewash kr dete hai writers😡

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aarohi is the quintessential loser…in her mad dumb race to overtake akshara she always loses what is already given to her laid on a platter…whether she will be able to cover her lies with true pregnancy report us actually inconsequential if you ask me ciz she lost the trust of the one person you always want to have by your side…your husband…and hence the quintessential loser 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who knows this time also it maybe fake that she didn’t want abhira to expose her???

Trp will be down with jharu crap

Makers know this but still throwing her on our faces 

This is not d makers does to their leads who works hard(as they know only harshali r getting them trps) even for 7 days episodes. Give them a better story

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Aarohi is the quintessential loser…in her mad dumb race to overtake akshara she always loses what is already given to her laid on a platter…whether she will be able to cover her lies with true pregnancy report us actually inconsequential if you ask me ciz she lost the trust of the one person you always want to have by your side…your husband…and hence the quintessential loser 

Prefectly said!

Arohi has lost trust from anyone who could be in her corner. 

Akshu is no long doing Arohi jaap. 

Abhi never trusted her.  

Neil at one point was head over heels in love but now that he knows she lied and used him again. He won't trust her. At least for now. I have a feeling later he will be written dumb again and be manipulated in the future. But when he finds out he will lash out. 

Mahima knows who Arohi truly is so no real trust there either.

Shefali doesn't really trust her and knows she is a bit of a troublemaker.

Manjari is still fooled or walks around with blinders on and ears shut all the time 🙈🙉

Parth, Anand, and Nishtha seem to be neutral to her. Harshvardhan thinks she has no brains outside of work but I think he still is neutral to her.

Goenkas all know what Arohi is. So they are usually wary about her.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Rishta has become a bore fest now a days. Leads appear to be in depression always. That actor who plays Neil doesn't know how to act. Why don't they explore good tracks like improving bond between Harsh and Abhi, Abhira planning blind date for Manjari, Kairav finding new girl. Many tracks are there if writers are good. The screen play, editing are on downward spiral. No wonder Trps are not improving. 

And someone tell Abhimanyu to shave his beard, it makes him look more depressed

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Who knows this time also it maybe fake that she didn’t want abhira to expose her???

Trp will be down with jharu crap

Makers know this but still throwing her on our faces 

This is not d makers does to their leads who works hard(as they know only harshali r getting them trps) even for 7 days episodes. Give them a better story

No, I think that its real this time. Arohi probably is pregnant and so like how Akshu and Abhi hide the fact that Abhi was blackmailed from the family. Neil, Akshu, and Abhi know the truth that Arohi lied and faked everything so they will feel uneasy but won't say anything to the family. Neil will feel bitter because Arohi played with his emotions. When can he ever trust she is telling the truth if she can lie so easily to him.

Anyways it is his karma. He knew who she was yet still decided to marry her. A snake my change her skin but at the end of the day she is still a snake. Arohi's punishment is her karma she never really gets what she wants. Wanted to be power couple with Dr. Abhimanyu Birla instead got illegitimate half sibling non doctor husband Neil Birla and is the last of the bahus in the family 😆

I really wish they give a track to Shefali and Parth next. Why must it always be Neirohi one week and Abhira two weeks? I want to see other side characters and their stories.