Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood stay mute on Deepika unveiling the world cup trophy

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Only Ranveer posted about it, seriously Bollywood are full of it. If it was Alia, they would be tooting the horns like she got the cure of cancer. But at least her husband is so supportive of her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lauriesa

... Bollywood are full of it. If it was Alia, they would be tooting the horns like she got the cure of cancer. ...

Merko DP se zyaada Aloo pasanday. Phir bhi main Full Too agree kartau.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well she's lucky her biggest cheerleader/fan/bff/hubby is part of the industry and will keep cheering for her and celebrate her achievements with all pomp. People may find it cringe but I honestly find it sweet that he is always hyping her up for her every achievement and otherwise. What she has in him is very rare in this world!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I didnt see on channel Fox. Are you saying Fox prefers Alia

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Well she's lucky her biggest cheerleader/fan/bff/hubby is part of the industry and will keep cheering for her and celebrate her achievements with all pomp. People may find it cringe but I honestly find it sweet that he is always hyping her up for her every achievement and otherwise. What she has in him is very rare in this world!

Agree, it is beautiful.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I saw Deepika walking with Casillas for unveiling the trophy, and i could not believe she chose to wear such an atrocious outfit for such a huge event 

priya185 thumbnail

I am proud of Deepika for representing India on a global stage

This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I saw Deepika walking with Casillas for unveiling the trophy, and i could not believe she chose to wear such an atrocious outfit for such a huge event 

I don't think it is as simple as she chose to wear that a designer Nicola made the design. Deepika is representing Louis Vuitton and had to wear it 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just know the outfit she wore was autrious 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: priya185

I am proud of Deepika for representing India on a global stage

I don't think it is as simple as she chose to wear that a designer Nicola made the design. Deepika is representing Louis Vuitton and had to wear it 

Louis vuitton fvcked it up then, it was honestly a very bad outfit, was not looking like it is a FIFA world cup