RK to air its final episode on 21 January 2023 (extended from 14 Jan)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

UPDATE (3 Janaury 2023): It appears that the final episode of RadhaKrishna will now air on 21 January 2023 instead of 14 January; Nitin Gupta tweeted this date today (3 January 2023) and so it looks like the show has been given an extension of 1 week. 

Apparently several fans recently tried to petition the channel to give RK an extension of 3 months or 6 months or so, so that the show could wrap up properly instead of having a rushed ending! 😵 Seriously, the show has been dragging on for so long now that Swastik Productions should have been be ready to finish it the way they wanted to from long ago, so they would be ready to go whenever they needed to actually end the show. 

The mussal (club) that will lead to the downfall of the Yaduvanshis was born from Saamba in December 2021, and the show even introduced the character of Jara, who will shoot Krishna's foot leading up to his (Krishna's) death, in September 2021 - so clearly they were getting ready to set up for the end quite some time ago! And then the show had a strange Srinivasa track, and then it went on and on leading up to the recently finished track about the Garg Samhita and a return to/reliving of times in Barsana and Vrindavan. I think they should be well ready to finish it off by now - they've certainly had PLENTY of time to get ready! And even Nitin Gupta has explained this quite clearly!

https://twitter.com/initinmgupta/status/1610153759816183808?cxt=HHwWgMDT-YiUtdgsAAAA

FIRST REPORT (20 December 2022): The final episode of RadhaKrishna will be airing on 14 January 2023, according to Swastik Productions' creative producer Nitin Gupta who tweeted the news earlier today (20 December 2022). 👍🏼 

The show had been going for so long now - and is now repeating things with the storyline being shifted back to times in Vrindavan and Barsana with Kans being alive again - so it's about time it finishes!

https://twitter.com/initinmgupta/status/1605125200810385408?cxt=HHwWgICl5bS3xsYsAAAA

Edited by A-A-S - 1 years ago

The end is visible finally ?? yug yug jiyo my dear buddy for sharing this good news 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

I have been waiting for the news about time used love the show but couldn’t take the fakeness of story (showing untrue facts of real RK)

Finally the news I had been waiting for 🥳🥳🥳

UPDATE (3 Janaury 2023): It appears that the final episode of RadhaKrishna will now air on 21 January 2023 instead of 14 January; Nitin Gupta tweeted this date today (3 January 2023) and so it looks like the show has been given an extension of 1 week. 

Apparently several fans recently tried to petition the channel to give RK an extension of 3 months or 6 months or so, so that the show could wrap up properly instead of having a rushed ending! smiley26 Seriously, the show has been dragging on for so long now that Swastik Productions should have been be ready to finish it the way they wanted to from long ago, so they would be ready to go whenever they needed to actually end the show. 

The mussal (club) that will lead to the downfall of the Yaduvanshis was born from Saamba in December 2021, and the show even introduced the character of Jara, who will shoot Krishna's foot leading up to his (Krishna's) death, in September 2021 - so clearly they were getting ready to set up for the end quite some time ago! And then the show had a strange Srinivasa track, and then it went on and on leading up to the recently finished track about the Garg Samhita and a return to/reliving of times in Barsana and Vrindavan. I think they should be well ready to finish it off by now - they've certainly had PLENTY of time to get ready! And even Nitin Gupta has explained this quite clearly!

https://twitter.com/initinmgupta/status/1610153759816183808?cxt=HHwWgMDT-YiUtdgsAAAA

3 months 😳

Originally posted by A-A-S

UPDATE (3 Janaury 2023): It appears that the final episode of RadhaKrishna will now air on 21 January 2023 instead of 14 January; Nitin Gupta tweeted this date today (3 January 2023) and so it looks like the show has been given an extension of 1 week. 

Apparently several fans recently tried to petition the channel to give RK an extension of 3 months or 6 months or so, so that the show could wrap up properly instead of having a rushed ending! smiley26 Seriously, the show has been dragging on for so long now that Swastik Productions should have been be ready to finish it the way they wanted to from long ago, so they would be ready to go whenever they needed to actually end the show. 

This show should have ended long ago. Since more than a year this show has been running without any story. All random fictional tracks were added just to please Sumellika fans. I'm glad the channel finally decided to end this crap.

Super glad to see the ending episodes. I’ve loved the show and Sumedh so much except for some silly stories that I’ve never heard of or don’t even show up if you Google them. Hope they show Lord leaving his human body and how Arjun saves a few of the yadav people from Dwarka and they move to other places in India on the way to Hastinapur.

Edited by Aps74 - 1 years ago

Finally Radha Krishna Is Ending About Time

Good News

😊