Ayesha Jhulka, Sangeeta Bijlani & Neelam Kothari grace Indian Idol 13

Posted: 1 years ago

I wonder who is going to tota-maina song I so hate song and they have already sing aapke aa jane se I know Neelam and Sangita but who is the third lady?

Who cares about a flop actress like Sangeeta anyway? đŸ¤¢

Originally posted by reborn-re

I wonder who is going to tota-maina song I so hate song and they have already sing aapke aa jane se I know Neelam and Sangita but who is the third lady?

This actress

https://youtu.be/9b0iydtDZLU

Didn't someone just sing this song last weekend I hope she has suitable songs to sing. 

Didn't someone just sing this song last weekend I hope she has suitable songs to sing. 

Who sang? I can't remember it. 

Originally posted by altgr

Who sang? I can't remember it. 

I thought in love special they had sang this song but I know someone recently sing this one it’s probably the kids from lil champ. Oh that’s good someone can sing this either in solo or duet.

I thought in love special they had sang this song but I know someone recently sing this one it’s probably the kids from lil champ. Oh that’s good someone can sing this either in solo or duet.

Possible. I think this song will definitely be sung but the question is in which episode? Because the directors of this movie Abbas - Mustan are also coming.