Main Maa Hun……….Sirf Pakhi, Samar aur Toshu ki - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Koms9

Unfortunately I have seen this in real life too. People run after the ones who dont love or respect them and one who gives all of themselves are taken for granted like how Anuj and CA are not loved or attended.

Ppl like Anupama spend their whole life trying to get outsiders to acknowledge and worship them, while ignoring the ones who already do that.

Even after they get insulted left, right and center?

In Anupama's one day of absence trio of Anuj, Ankush and Barkha taught fitting lesson to Shahs. It was specially heart warming to see Baa Baa Black sheep pleading so called achhe pita to shut his stupid trap up. 

Also finally Dukhmukh does not go out on convenient stroll, is chok full of meds thanks to Kavya(see Anupama this is how you treat your hypochondriac father in law) and actually speaks rather than faking heart attack for a change.

Special credit to Barkha for being intelligent and perceptive enough to know that Shahs won't back off until they realise there will be serious repercussions. At least police ke attention me toh aa gaye ye dono. Just goes to show how much of Shah nonsense can be tamed/avoided if Anupama is not in the picture.

But of course madam ke aate hi wohi ghisa pita drama shuru. Pakhi ne jo kiya uske liye ek thapad toh banta tha but no instead this woman is giving lecture on love! The audacity! Apne pati and adopted daughter ko toh kabhi properly love diya nahi aur dusro ko bhashan de rahi hai madam

In precap I wanted to cheer for Barkha. Sahi keh rahi hai. De do is Papa ki pari ko divorce aur musibat se picha chudao. Achhe pita once again suffering from amnesia and forgetting that he promised to shoulder expenses/responsibility of his daughter. MAA being bipolar again. Not one ounce of concern for little girl left in middle of road and crying buckets for ungrateful brat whose well on her way to become a psycho.

Also ye Shah family and Kapadia family ko Anupama ko dekh kar ek baar bhi khayal nahi aaya that where the h*** are Kinjal and co.? Sabke sab amnesia ke patient hai kya?

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Looks like it's Anuj who needs space now. Time for him and Anupama to introspect too.

His family has no value in front of Shahs (who are far worse) or others thanks to his own and Anupama's doings. So when they are indeed right and he wishes to support them, he finds himself on crossroads. He is on a cycle of constant guilt trips.

I might get hate for this but Anuj deserves that. He chose that woman over his own sister. Remember he did not receive her call when he was attending the tamashah's 50th wedding anniversary (50th hi tha na?)

Then left everything to Mukku in the name of sacrifice. Behen ki toh yaad bhi nahi aati isko. I have not seen him talking about his parents ever after he was promoted to being a royal puppy (I want to use a different term but royal puppy looks a little polite).. there is not a single photo of them. In Fact, he let her daughter go to Shah's house. He can at least let CA be with him and let his master run there. He very well knew that he will never be her 1st or even second.. leave second not even 3rd priority. Still, he married her. To bhugto now. He still could not get over his orphan status, from whatever they showed it seemed he still could not consider the Kapadias as his own on whom he has every right but with Anupama, he feels as if he has got heaven.

Bhagwaan bachaaye aise insaan se. Jitna swag se SH se bahar jaata hai utna hi swag se andar bhi aa jata hai. He made his bro and sis-in-law kneel down in front of Anupama. But when it comes to Shahs.. janab ko saap sungh jaata hai. More than Anupama it is Anuj who is responsible if something happens to CA.

Actually the story now is getting executed exactly on the lines of what Vanraj had spoken to Anupamaa in their temple date before her engagement... Anuj Anupamaa 2.0 ban jayega, tum apne baccho aur Shaadi mein bat jaogi, Bapuji n baa obsession will never allow u to move on ,tumhe taane ki aadat hai  Anuj ka pyaar nahi suit karega etc ... I remember this because that was one of the few times I agreed with some things he said n  realised Vanraj probably understood her way better than Anuj ever could ... 

I understand the need for drama and fact that they need to keep Shah’s relevant somehow to keep show going ...But wat I don’t get is in the process how can they butcher titular character so much ... At this point I don’t think even TRP dadis will agree to this sort of ridiculous mamta and absurd obsession to cling onto exes without an ounce of self respect ... and dragging ur current family into same mess . From rooting for their main character  initially , now almost everyone has reached a point where all we want is Anuj to either die or divorce this despicable lady and move to US along with CA , No sympathy or connect with the titular character anymore .
N then the actors and PH declare her to be an “ inspiration “ 

Other point is why they introduced CA , there seems to be no purpose other than adding drama from Shah side , all this could have been shown without getting her in pic .. In a country where ppl are increasingly opening towards options like adoption , to show an adopted kid being so unrealistically self sufficient and understanding gives wrong impression that older adopted kids are like some packaged products you pick in supermarket and heat in microwave to consume ... No struggles , easy peasy and you can throw  them breadcrumbs of attention and love and they’ll be happy cz they haven’t experienced anything better !! 

Also why they got an ML like Anuj and made such an ado about 26 years of unrequited love etc ... Any ML would have been better than Vanraj ...So  Today if she compares that love with love for a brat like Pakhi obviously ppl will get pissed ... Maa ka pyaar itna hi dikhana hai atleast show the kids as somewhat normal humans ...

Originally posted by ga1986

Actually the story now is getting executed exactly on the lines of what Vanraj had spoken to Anupamaa in their temple date before her engagement... Anuj Anupamaa 2.0 ban jayega, tum apne baccho aur Shaadi mein bat jaogi, Bapuji n baa obsession will never allow u to move on ,tumhe taane ki aadat hai  Anuj ka pyaar nahi suit karega etc ... I remember this because that was one of the few times I agreed with some things he said n  realised Vanraj probably understood her way better than Anuj ever could ...

I was the only one who was against the marriage and wanted Anuj to go back to US or die if you remember. Yes Vanraj understands her more than anyone. They lived together for 25 years and I do not feel Anupama loves Anuj. I feel it is just being grateful toward him.

I understand the need for drama and fact that they need to keep Shah’s relevant somehow to keep show going ...But wat I don’t get is in the process how can they butcher titular character so much ... At this point I don’t think even TRP dadis will agree to this sort of ridiculous mamta and absurd obsession to cling onto exes without an ounce of self respect ... and dragging ur current family into same mess . From rooting for their main character  initially , now almost everyone has reached a point where all we want is Anuj to either die or divorce this despicable lady and move to US along with CA , No sympathy or connect with the titular character anymore .
N then the actors and PH declare her to be an “ inspiration “ 

You are wrong here. TRPs will prove that. They dont care about integrity.. They just want Anupama to be shown as Mahaan and give some befitting replies and bhaashans. I would be happy if I am proved wrong but trp will skyrocket above 3.

Other point is why they introduced CA , there seems to be no purpose other than adding drama from Shah side , all this could have been shown without getting her in pic .. In a country where ppl are increasingly opening towards options like adoption , to show an adopted kid being so unrealistically self sufficient and understanding gives wrong impression that older adopted kids are like some packaged products you pick in supermarket and heat in microwave to consume ... No struggles , easy peasy and you can throw  them breadcrumbs of attention and love and they’ll be happy cz they haven’t experienced anything better !!

No comments as they have not shown anything properly. SA ka bhi majaak bana diya.

Also why they got an ML like Anuj and made such an ado about 26 years of unrequited love etc ... Any ML would have been better than Vanraj ...So  Today if she compares that love with love for a brat like Pakhi obviously ppl will get pissed ... Maa ka pyaar itna hi dikhana hai atleast show the kids as somewhat normal humans ...

Said before as well.. Copy karte time khali thumbnail copy kiya Rohit Sen se. In Sreemoyee, Rohit did confess his love to her before going to US/UK. Ye pehli sight ka pyaar and all nahi tha waha. Inlogo se thk se copy bhi nahi hota hai

The fact that they absolutely ruined their main lead, the titular character itself, matlab apne haaton se apne pair pe pathar hi kya, jo mile so utha ke maara hai... 

I cannot name a single show, even a single one that destroyed its own lead to this extent. Those shows were admittedly rather cringy, dramatic, involving all sorts of over-the-top nonsense, but people still didn't hate on the main leads. Disappointing, considering that this is the makers' idea if a good, progressive and open minded story 😐😐

Originally posted by HpTheChosenOne

The fact that they absolutely ruined their main lead, the titular character itself, matlab apne haaton se apne pair pe pathar hi kya, jo mile so utha ke maara hai... 

I cannot name a single show, even a single one that destroyed its own lead to this extent. Those shows were admittedly rather cringy, dramatic, involving all sorts of over-the-top nonsense, but people still didn't hate on the main leads. Disappointing, considering that this is the makers' idea if a good, progressive and open minded story 😐😐

This!!!! There is no ITV show which is not dramatic or illogical. But whatever I have watched, I never hated the leads. I have always rooted for them but this is the first one where I feel the leads should suffer till eternity and jo bhi hora inke saath they deserve it.

Originally posted by strancho

I might get hate for this but Anuj deserves that. He chose that woman over his own sister. Remember he did not receive her call when he was attending the tamashah's 50th wedding anniversary (50th hi tha na?)

Then left everything to Mukku in the name of sacrifice. Behen ki toh yaad bhi nahi aati isko. I have not seen him talking about his parents ever after he was promoted to being a royal puppy (I want to use a different term but royal puppy looks a little polite).. there is not a single photo of them. In Fact, he let her daughter go to Shah's house. He can at least let CA be with him and let his master run there. He very well knew that he will never be her 1st or even second.. leave second not even 3rd priority. Still, he married her. To bhugto now. He still could not get over his orphan status, from whatever they showed it seemed he still could not consider the Kapadias as his own on whom he has every right but with Anupama, he feels as if he has got heaven.

Bhagwaan bachaaye aise insaan se. Jitna swag se SH se bahar jaata hai utna hi swag se andar bhi aa jata hai. He made his bro and sis-in-law kneel down in front of Anupama. But when it comes to Shahs.. janab ko saap sungh jaata hai. More than Anupama it is Anuj who is responsible if something happens to CA.

I find anuj  the most useless person on this earth.  Aumpama and vanraj jaise bhi hai fight for their family. Anupma and vanraj never let anyone insulting Baa Or Baapuji.

But this man never utters a single word on insult of AB and BB. On vanraj,'s statement... Chote bhai ke tukde par pal raha hai.. He did not even react.. Whereas, if someone raises volume in front of anupama, he starts thundering. 

He was desparate for kid, he himself is adopted child , so he should be more concerned about CA. He is neither a good brother not father.  

Anupama ke bacche toh ghode ho gaye hai, tab bhi nahi chorti.

But this man,  instead of taking care of CA,  Anu ke aage peeche ghoomta rehta hai.

agar badi anu ko hi khilana, sulana tha toh doosra baby adopt karne ki kya jaroorat thi. Why to ruin her life..

Sometimes I doubt.. Is he really educated and US returned. 

Originally posted by ChirpyKiya10

I love you dear for your positivity of sky level 🤣.you still have hope. 

I feel makers intentionally repeat maa maa jaap.they know audience like us gets irritated but will watch and troll. It's their trick to be always in limelight. Publicity is publicity bad or good. 

Badnaam hoge toh naam na hoga. 

Anyways,how are u ? Where did you vanish ?  

I know anupama is annoying

But

Kadhi kadhi dars dikhaya karo, 

Kadhi saadi galli aaya karo. 

My daughter was practicing on this song. So still ringing in my mind. 

hahahhaa. I am badnaam for keeping hopes against hope. 

I am doing good yaar. End of year work keeps me busy. Soon my vacation will start and I will be fortunate to watch maa ka dulaar and beti ki fatkaar, ek aur baar! Only on atarplus everyday at 10pm!

Though I feel this time Anupama won't be able to get away supporting Pakhi easily. But at the same time I am afraid Pakhi or Anupama will manipulate Adhik into giving a second chance to marriage.

Biggest joke is Kinjal who is still feeding Shah family. I want to sue Anupama makers for showing such regressive storyline for Kinjal.

Originally posted by Koms9

hahahhaa. I am badnaam for keeping hopes against hope. 

I am doing good yaar. End of year work keeps me busy. Soon my vacation will start and I will be fortunate to watch maa ka dulaar and beti ki fatkaar, ek aur baar! Only on atarplus everyday at 10pm!

Though I feel this time Anupama won't be able to get away supporting Pakhi easily. But at the same time I am afraid Pakhi or Anupama will manipulate Adhik into giving a second chance to marriage.

Biggest joke is Kinjal who is still feeding Shah family. I want to sue Anupama makers for showing such regressive storyline for Kinjal.

Please sue the trp audience first. Makers are showing what the trp audience wanna see. They won't show all these crap to marathi audience