Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Maa ho isliye learn when to stop..

Toshu, Pakhi are both grown up and married..

When a mother interferes too much in her married children's lives, it will have more of negative consequences than positive ones..

So just stop Anupamaa maate..

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I despise her for how she is treating that innocent little child Anu. Everyone who justifies her that action on twitter should be ashamed of themselves. that will be ultimate low on all those blind fangirls.

Tired of fangirls justifying her every sin in the name of MAA and a good person.

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope he actually does! 

But sadly like always he will go weak for his "bachpan ka pyar" Even either Adhik's case he went there pretty strong and by the end was talking about "rishta na tute bs" unlike Any who thinks both are wrong... he acknowledges that Adhik has been hurt physically and mentally. So really hope he tells her that. Plus why can't she just let Pakhi be...Pakhi would have insulted her of Anuj hadn't stopped her even today so she clearly doesn't love her mom (or dad) but after she realized she is screwed after Bapu ji spoke in Adhik's favor she ran up to mummy who she said is anpad and jealous of her lmao

Choti is so respectful to her mom just like Kinjal and yet she left them sleeping with a toddler like wtf Anu. 😒 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Kinjal to come back and move to Rakhi's house. Remind MAA that she forgot her precious kids sleeping on the roadside in a broken car.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

She failed as a mother when Toshu cheated his pregnant wife yet just got a bhashan n was forgiven.She again failed as a mother when her daughter got married after running away from home yet was accepted back after just 10 pages lecture.She encouraged her kids to do kaands because in this manner she got to play victim card n become mahan maa by giving bhashans only no proper punishments..Yeh maa hai who just feels proud of herself when she is nothing but a failure as a parent n as a mother.

Edited by zohakhan7 - 1 years ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did they show CA , Kinjal and baby finally  reached safely or not ? 

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why does Anupama need to speak every time, ek din chup nahi reh sakti yeh bilkul. The counselor was talking to Pakhi and Adhik but no Anupamaa has to baatofy her gyaan every time.

I am sick and tired of ‘main Maa hoon.’ What was the comparison between Anuj’s silent love for Anupama for 26 years and her need to play God in Pakhi’s life. She is Maa only for her biological kids. Does she remember she has abandoned sleeping Kinjal, Choti Anu and Arya in a broken down car. But she is hyperventilating about leaving Pakhi in Shah House which is Pakhi’s home.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So true you ALL.

Shouldn't Anuj have asked Anupama: "Tum yahan? Choti, Kinjal aur Pari kahaan hain?"

That would have exposed her intentions. Guilt tripping Anuj is so not done, ma'am.

Also, Kinjal had her phone isn't it? Thats how she sent, the newest entrant to Kapadia Mansion (Dimple) photos and Videos of the trip instead of Anuj 😕. Call from her phone and find out about Shahs from Anuj if need be🤷🏻‍♀️.

But as many have mentioned, expecting sanity from the show and makers is a distant dream.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know right! Anju just sits there and listens. Bless Anju for putting up with her. I would be so tired by now, especially since they already had a big fight over it and your carring husband told you not to get involved in this mess for your health again. I am ready for Anju to divorce her and get custody of choti Anu and move on.
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! I don’t get it either. This is the worst form of Stockholm Syndrome, I see from Anupama! It is like she can’t live a peaceful life without the shah.