Anupamaa

As always…….there will be NO consequences for toxic Shahs

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Acha khasa police lekar jaa rahi thi Baap-Beti ko, par Deviji ne apne kuch keemti crocodile tears bahaaye and Anuj will intervene and ask the Police to leave them alone and will ask Barkha to take the complaint back. 

Saare jad ki fasaad, mahaan Deviji! Super annoying!

Aaj Barkha ne dil jeet liya! Police complaint karwaakar bechaare Shahs ke tote uda diye! Ek pal ke liye hi sahi, dil ko sukoon mila! And that recording waala move! AWESOME!

I want to see the brat and her father cry and gidgidaao in front of the Police. And I want Adhik to leave Pakhi and not forgive her. Agar maaf kiya, toh phasa. Tab toh definitely ek do din mein palti maaregi and Adhik will be in Jail.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The real problem is Anuj. He keeps getting soft everytime. It was hilarious on how he was all about apprehending Maharaj to save Adhik but as soon as Sweetudi went against him, Anuj started defending him. What exactly was he hoping to achieve? The father-daughter duo to go to jail singing "Pita se hai naam tera" and "Meri duniya tu hi re" to each other???

Ofcourse they would turn against each other when cornered.

I am hoping something happens to CA so that he can get more tough else there will always be MAA's tears to let him drop his defenses.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This show and it's characters (not actors) are ridiculous. This show always highlights that no matter how disgusting your family members turn out to be you are supposed forgive them. Somewhere I felt that Anupamaa is like those mami's who just want their family to be treated well and not care about their husband's family. Why didn't Anupama ask Anuj to forgive Barkha? Aren't they too a part of "family"?🤢

Edited by sxursaep - 1 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I still can’t believe Anupama’s audacity. Today when police was coming she kept saying both families are wrong and she’s stuck in the middle. How on earth is Adhik and Barkha wrong? She’s trying to gaslight everyone into thinking both families are wrong so that no harm can come to her own kids. She talks big about doing the right thing but when it comes to Shah family she will indirectly do what’s in their interest. Adhik has done absolutely nothing to deserve this but of course will be asked to comprise. It’s absolutely pathetic that Anupama can manipulate others into thinking she has everyone’s best interests in heart when usually it’s just a free pass for Shah kids to continue misbehaving with their spouses.

Edited by HappySmiles - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

vanraj had extra marital affair with malvika yet hes not ghatiya 

pakhi tried to put false suicide instigation case on adhik yet both are wrong for anupama

first anupama should be in jail because shes biggest criinal in shahs and kapadiyas 

a person who sides with criminal activity should be considered as criminal in this case anupama 

How is adhik and barkha wrong? 

How is this a family matter?

Vanraj threatened to file case on adhik no? 

Pakhi tried to blackmail adhik by threatening suicide no 

Tommorow if pakhi files wife abuse case or vanraj puts suicide instigation case  on adhik and sends him to jail falsely whose responsible? 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Adhik man get out!!! It's not even red flags it's a red tent and this point!!! 

Baa and Pakhi the palti express

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would have liked it of Anu went there and took Anuj's hand and left. Barkha isn't wrong and it would have been interesting to see how Vanraj and Pakhi deal with the problem (the problem they created). 

Arshi67 thumbnail

It's time the mantle of Teflon Don is taken away from John Gotti and given to Mishter Sah 😆

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you! There never is or will be.
strancho thumbnail

Drama kaise hoga phir and trp kaha se aayegi?🤣