Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Someone please gift Aish a curling wand for Christmas! 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer certainly is a nice guy...not one you feel you get judged...so it is easy to be relaxed in his presence.

As for Navya...on the video she seems to be what other made of her - a very insecure young woman (pretending to be cool).

I think that Aish belongs to those people who react like "the other gets the dose of his/her own medecine" (in the positive and in the less positive manner).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

abhishek owns kabbadi and indian football premier teams. dont understand whether its worth the time and effort. if he has enough money he should put in ipl or if he can afford should buy shares in english football clubs

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aish's interaction with Ranveer looked super sweet and she seemed very comfortable with him. I think she genuinely adores DeepVeer coz she was enjoying herself at their reception too. She was also dancing so freely with Deepu at one of the many Ambani's wedding party lol.

I love how carefree she was at this match though and Aaru seems to enjoy herself too. I am liking her personality so far. 

atominis thumbnail

I hope this silences and calms down those Ash fans who thought she has issues with Abhishek and her marriage is on the rocks.

atominis thumbnail

She seems to have looks and behaviour of young Amitabh. She looks a lot like her maternal grandpa and seems to keep a sort of brooding face like him. Or perhaps she has complex about her teeth so smiles or laughs less. 

I may be mistaken but I think it sort of irks her that she wanted to be in showbiz yet no one allowed her to be part of it. She does have good looks among all Bachchans. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

I hope this silences and calms down those Ash fans who thought she has issues with Abhishek and her marriage is on the rocks.

Actually , they were talking about Bachchan family and I doubt anyone spoke about the “marriage” per say