What will be vidhi’s reaction to press conference??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Please drop your thoughts regarding vidhi’s reaction seeing dev’s public acceptance of their love and he wanting to marry her if her family accepts their relationship.

As for my opinion, she don’t care what he says but get affected from her parents rant and will be ready to forget dev.

Originally posted by sarinaj

Please drop your thoughts regarding vidhi’s reaction seeing dev’s public acceptance of their love and he wanting to marry her if her family accepts their relationship.

As for my opinion, she don’t care what he says but get affected from her parents rant and will be ready to forget dev.

I think she will be relieved that Dev is ready to take a step forward. In my understanding Vidhi is a ziddi personality. So now that Dev has come arrOund she won’t retreat. They may try to convince her parents par agar wo aise hi karte rahe jaise abhi they are behaving she will say tata bye bye. In the last episode she did ask her mom ki “you are listening to every one but not me”.  That was profound. I am also hoping that Peeli mausi will also reappear so that she may drive some sense into insane Bimla

Originally posted by Saumya19

I think she will be relieved that Dev is ready to take a step forward. In my understanding Vidhi is a ziddi personality. So now that Dev has come arrOund she won’t retreat. They may try to convince her parents par agar wo aise hi karte rahe jaise abhi they are behaving she will say tata bye bye. In the last episode she did ask her mom ki “you are listening to every one but not me”.  That was profound. I am also hoping that Peeli mausi will also reappear so that she may drive some sense into insane Bimla

This was indeed a new Vidhi.

Originally posted by Dreamzz

This was indeed a new Vidhi.

I don’t appreciate HP as a father atall maha gadheda insaan hai. Meri chachi mujhe aise pagli filam bolti to unka ghar mein aana hi band ho jaata. Aur main Prayag se hoon ekdam middle class orthodox family though highly educated. Aur meri arranged marriage hai aise nahi koi muh utha ke dekhne chala aata tha test lene kela test and all. To vidhi ki to it is like nirvana if she marries Dev. 

Originally posted by sarinaj

as of now I feel she will be happy that Dev at least stepped up his game... 

but in last episode she did say to him "abhi hume door rahna chahiye tha"

so i think she will be in dilemma for sure... and confused ke aage kaise cheeze manage kare.. what all she wanted from dev he is doing it all but she is unable to make her parents understand...

I don’t appreciate HP as a father atall maha gadheda insaan hai. Meri chachi mujhe aise pagli filam bolti to unka ghar mein aana hi band ho jaata. Aur main Prayag se hoon ekdam middle class orthodox family though highly educated. Aur meri arranged marriage hai aise nahi koi muh utha ke dekhne chala aata tha test lene kela test and all. To vidhi ki to it is like nirvana if she marries Dev. 

So true for HP.

And now bimla too is in the list since she scolded Vidhi for raising her voice after the ujjain trip.

* Last line reminds me of the girls who elope with someone. Many times it is because their own family disown them. And these girls many times ends up with wrong guy 

* Priya from yesterday 's episode when she was taunting dev, somewhere I felt that she is just like Vidhi in Raichand house. Her words are not being heard. Or no one values her capabilities, so she keeps on running to amba who takes her advantage.

(* She may be cunning or not kind hearted as Vidhi, but she is still a human being and she has some rights to decide for her life)

Kya kya nhi diya iss show ne humei kela test...

By God gazab tha wo bhi..

I m also from middle class orthodox typical rajasthani mentality of male dominating household. So you can imagine how females of our family live by. I m a exception a rebel who raises her voice.

Vidhi khush hone wali hai kyunki woh yehi acceptance chahti thi dev sir sai or woh apne parents ko bhi yehi baat smjhana chahti hai kai umra ki seema matter nhn krti lekin unhe kahin or sai pata chal gaya abhi kuch nhn keh skte makers ka koi bharosa nahi hai 

In my opinion she will stand up for her love and dev because she know for dev it’s a big step .now he took that step  So she won’t back off. She may be in hp house and listen their taunts and maintain distance from dev for time being but she wont accept for her parents proposal for other man for marriage. She is also adamant like hp.