ShiVi - Pachtave (part 7- page 9)UPDATED - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: mpks1

Sandy ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— how are you? โค๏ธโค๏ธ

So you really think Mahi killed Shiva? ๐Ÿ˜†

Premsieee, im good! How are you?? ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

hmmmmm maybe or maybe not? She did put him in coma once? One time he was possessed? So maybe this time he realy died? Haha 

I guess we have to wait premsie ๐Ÿคช

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mahi!๐Ÿค—

Wow. It's amazing to read your work after a long time! This show has gone absolutely cookoo. And so has Dora, Krish, and everyone else. 

Let me say, only cause it's you whose writing, I will read any story that has the idiot Arnav w/Raavi. Because I trust you w/Shivi. 

I want Dhara to suffer. In her selfishness, she's lost her family, the three sons that she had. And no mother counts how many sacrifices she's dobe for them to guilt trip them and making them do things the way she desires. I hope she suffers alone while others live a happy life. We at least saw a glimpse of Deva and Rish.

Shivi are clearly seperated. I wonder what led to that separation here. Is this continuing from character assassination? At first I thought Shivi would have moved together. But then hearing/recalling thud, all 3, Dhara, Raavi, and Rishita think of Shiva, please tell me that he didn't die. I need happy ending for them and not as ghosts. Please ๐Ÿ™. 

With googly of Arnav the creep with Raavi, I am shocked how this is going to go. But I hope Arnav turns out to be a creep here as he's about to be in the show. Hopefully, Shiva will apologize for his character assassination and Raavi will apologize for the lows she's said. 

Can't wait to see how this finishes! But please, do finish the story!๐Ÿ™ Continue soon!

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome back Mahi๐Ÿ‘

It had been a very long time , I missed your stories

I had abandoned the shivi ship  and the show after the ivf fiasco, I still have some shivi stories in my reading list which are not updated for a long time

This story is really interesting ๐Ÿ‘

So the family is separated๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Raavi moved on with Arnav, Rishita and Dev are settled in their life away from family๐Ÿ˜Š

What happened to Shiva

Waiting for next part

Hoping you will complete this story 

Edited by Shivi_forever - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello!

I have read and adored all your fics (especially "Vrath",  "Woes" and "Queen & Her Pawns").

Loved this part. I am particularly happy for Raavi and Rishita, that they both are settled and have simple, kaand-free lives (though Raavi with Arnav is a little hard to digest mostly because the actor who plays Arnav is so bad!)

Considering Shiva's character has been pretty much butchered after the Kanwad Yatra fight, I'm hoping he is suffering and repenting his actions (and Dhara & Suman Kaki for the way they treated Raavi), and that Raavi does find actual happiness.

Looking forward to the second part! โค๏ธ

P.s. Is this going to be an SS?

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is an intriguing story and very excited for the next part.

I hope this has a good Shivi ending  ๐Ÿ™ 

MochaQueen thumbnail

OMG im so happy to see you back please please continue your paranormal story also 

res

Ananyaab03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG!! You're back!! Firstly i got into this forum  after the og forum members had already stopped posting and i used to read other people's comments saying how good you guys were!! And you clearly are you know know to keep people at the edge of their seats!!!

Ananyaab03 thumbnail

Dhara should realise all her mistakes!! She's know  toxic and hypocrite!! 

Ananyaab03 thumbnail

it's not fair for only Shiva to suffer! They both have done mistakes and i really hope they're reunited!!

Ananyaab03 thumbnail

i hope this ff is wholesome!! Just like how old ffs used to be! Jo Hume dukh dard aur khushi ke aansu rulate the