Mods Close / Trash Topic FAKE news - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

I think another reason they eliminated him is that he bullied Abdu. Salman would not allow that

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Sajid is finally out! He was apparently evicted based on contestant's votes. ðŸ¥³

Also, apparently he had a contract with makers that he won't be evicted based on public voting, which kinda answers why makers continued to cancel evictions whenever Sajid got nominated. 

Blue - Still doesn’t answer the cancellation of eviction .Of 6 cancellations Sajid was just nominated 2 times….,,,Archana & Soundarya were the actual beneficiaries mostly

OTT -  makes sense ….his purpose is served ….his reputation was best it could be…extended stay was fraught with risk of faux pas

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago

Well, I am not his fan, but I feel that he kept the mandli glued together, used them at his own will and terms and whenever or whoever raised a banner against him from mandli, he made them cry( Nimrat, Stan, Sumbal and Abdu), and he made the friends with Ankit and Saundrya. A dangerous man but his game was very cunning but executed so smartly that people were always under his paws, controlled by his claws.

Huh? I saw this fake news yesterday actually. And thought that if they wanted to evict him won't they do it by audience voting instead of keeping it close. 

Very confusing. Will wait for the episodes 

Edited by maaneetcraze - 1 years ago

I liked him as a player but at this point others need to come out in open without hiding behind Sajid, so it’s good move by BB.