Posted: 1 years ago

I miss seeing your thread mod wildestdreams 😒 

https://youtu.be/HJrKVYJdABc

Originally posted by D3viL

Dolly gives different versions of why she called the woman joleen. One is that there was a little girl who asked if she could write a song using her name joleen? .. maybe the bank story is true and she just changed the name 🤔 .. anyway I like dolly too. V .. Loves this song, the miley version. You guys have a lot in common . 😆 including me !

I like the bank story more! It fits my narrative of an empowered woman who is not afraid to show her vulnerability to another woman. It’s a beautiful song. 

LOL that we do. Too bad there’s only one of you. 

I miss seeing your thread mod wildestdreams 😒 

https://youtu.be/HJrKVYJdABc

I saved the link in the 1st page but willGive to u again !! So u can visit the previous chit chat where she opened the thread .. happy holidays !! 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5303513

You’re killing me Minty! We are on the same page today. Been listening to all the Dirty Dancing songs since last night. Even sang to Time of our lives. Love all the songs from that movie and movie itself is magical. 💕

Originally posted by Supari_khala

I like the bank story more! It fits my narrative of an empowered woman who is not afraid to show her vulnerability to another woman. It’s a beautiful song. 

LOL that we do. Too bad there’s only one of you. 

Thank God there Is only one of me.. I'd have to track the other one of me and kill him for speaking to either of you 🤣 what a b@stard mofo for looking! 😆

What an ass . I hate him already 

Thank God there Is only one of me.. I'd have to track the other one of me and kill him for speaking to either of you 🤣 what a b@stard mofo for looking! 😆

What an ass . I hate him already 

My oh my isn’t someone gonna get the title of the world’s most possessive jealous husband?! 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

My oh my isn’t someone gonna get the title of the world’s most possessive jealous husband?! 

Those buzz words are terrible. Lololol but I meant your guy. I'll come and get him  you can handle two of me. The other poor girl ... lololol barely can handle one.. I am sure she would kill the second one herself 😆

We are just super dopper close friends! Poor girl is being scandalised 😆 And me too!! I don't want to be married.. married men don't have any fun!