Promos for Upcoming Week (17-18 December)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Maybe it just it me but I felt the tempo is bit slow of oh mere sona re let’s see how is whole performance probably because of the language problem she pronounce kasur instead of kusur. I just performance went well if not she performs strongly next week coz it’s elimination and if she gets into bottom she has a high chance to go. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess trp will increase coz for two reason one Senior Citizen special coz this kind of theme are very inspiring and enjoyable and second Sehenaaz coming as a guest I can see in the the comment section even just for her that her supporter will probably watch atleast the episode she is coming but if trp gets increase hope they don't bring her as permanent judge and she seems to sings saw some clips in her instragram but Idk it was voice or autotune. I would rather not have third judge and if want to bring then somone with more knowledge of music and singing who doesn't overact and go waa waa kya baath hai every 2 seconds. 

Ps. I don't know if its just in the promo or what but seems like they retake Debosmita's coz if you notice while her singing her one earring falls but next moment it's their oh her ear. So they should stop saying it's one take performance  coz that's not the case and audience is not blind or dumb not to see these things. 

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rishi is not sounding good at all in that promo!  I hope it is just a case of the usual bad editing by TCT.

Bidipta seems good but the start of Tip Tip was damp.  Kavya seems to be in her comfort zone.

Debosmita - sounding good but not extraordinary.