Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thoda sa bhi romance to dikhaya nahi dher bhar drama phaila diya 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Suvika.

They can bring Arjun back on a positive role instead. I don't want a no-option-but-to-wed scenario either. She should have a choice and yet choose Dev. 

@bold - Arre phailne waali baat hi kahaan hain yaar?? I mean, if they had spent a night (platonic night) for some reason or went on a date or hugged... This whole scenario would have been at least a little bit more believable (by ITV OTT drama standards). Par yahaa toh kuch bhi nahi hain. This is so senseless 

Exactly koi phailne wali baat hui hi nahi. Its not like she ran away with him and came back or something or some video got viral (voh abb hua hai πŸ€ͺ)

Ulta yahan toh Bimla hi sabko chilla chilla ke bata rahi hai sabko ViDev ke baare mein🀒

This whole drama has been very illogical and uncalled for

Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Lekin video viral hone layak koi toh kaam kia hoga na☺️🀣 or atleast I am hoping soπŸ˜† atleast hug hi karle ek dusre ko. Vidhi vaise bhi itni sad hai toh Dev ko dekhar emotional hoke kar hug karle bass

Na inse na hoga koi hug wug yeh kaliyug mein paida huey satyugi sadhu log hai. Devrat Raichand Ka to bilkul Mahabharat ke Bhishma jaisa charitra hai larkiyon ke mamale mein.🀣

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In that mohalla and with that Milapini Devi mandir in the house... what CAN they possibly do without the whole mohalla hearing about it?? πŸ€£ 

Bimla will not have hard time exaggerating anything she sees in that video. She has degraded them pretty low already πŸ₯Ί

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In that mohalla and with that Milapini Devi mandir in the house... what CAN they possibly do without the whole mohalla hearing about it?? πŸ€£ 

🀣 Can only have pavitra thoughts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Kuch bhi nahi kiya....Badnaam aise ho rahe hai jaise pata nahi kya kya karliya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Exactly koi phailne wali baat hui hi nahi. Its not like she ran away with him and came back or something or some video got viral (voh abb hua hai πŸ€ͺ)

Ulta yahan toh Bimla hi sabko chilla chilla ke bata rahi hai sabko ViDev ke baare mein🀒

This whole drama has been very illogical and uncalled for

Thank God that Ujjain trip didn't happened πŸ™πŸΌ...

Else thongs wud have gone worse πŸ™„πŸ™„

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saumya19

Na inse na hoga koi hug wug yeh kaliyug mein paida huey satyugi sadhu log hai. Devrat Raichand Ka to bilkul Mahabharat ke Bhishma jaisa charitra hai larkiyon ke mamale mein.🀣

Why did i read above with Arjun’s Kela peeling story voice 🀣🀣

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Saumya19

I just wonder if the makers are inspired by Digvijay Singh and Amrita Rai. Lots of their videos had circulated in the media and the girl had endured tremendous name calling. But I don’t like watching all this in this show. 

But there situation was different na. He was already 67, had 5 grown-up children, she had filed for divorce from her first husband to marry Digvijay Singh... there was a story there. An actual affair. Writers, if they want to incorporate something like that, should use some sense and give us some hot ViDev moments and then make those videos viral 🀣🀣

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

But there situation was different na. He was already 67, had 5 grown-up children, she had filed for divorce from her first husband to marry Digvijay Singh... there was a story there. An actual affair. Writers, if they want to incorporate something like that, should use some sense and give us some hot ViDev moments and then make those videos viral 🀣🀣

ye to wahi baat hui khaya peeya kuch na gilas toda 12 aana......

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

inko samjhao koi viral hone layak jab hota hai video tab viral nahi hote.. Dev ke confession me aisa kya tha Viral hone layak..?

oh haan... Dev ka apni shirt ko dikha ke smug feel karna, Vidhi ka aap main ye wo karna... Dev ka I Love You bolna...

agar ye hua to i understand jitna hum us confession ke diwane huye ye indore wale bhi ho gaye lagta hai... but is se jyada kya tha viral hone layak wo mujhe samjhao koi?????

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Thank God that Ujjain trip didn't happened πŸ™πŸΌ...

Else thongs wud have gone worse πŸ™„πŸ™„

tabhi to sir wapas laye ladki ko... one track mind kuch kar na de 🀭🀭🀭🀭