Vidhi and dev's video got viral- BTS - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

At the rate things are going by the time HP recovers people Will be congratulating him for becoming Dev's sasurji🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  heere jaisa damaad milega

Kuch aur na sahi atleast aise hug toh kia ho ek dusre ko pleeeeeez. Abb toh ek hug banta hai

Exactly. They didn't even touch properly. Please don't tell me "chimti kaato sir" went viral.πŸ˜’  He very honourably expressed his feelings and explained the impracticalilty (as per him) of such a relationship. Iss mein viral hone wali scene kidhar hain?? I mean did Goldie see something that we, audience, couldn't see?? πŸ€”πŸ€” 

And if confession part is what went viral then what's there to insult about?? WTF are makers and writers even doing?? Do they know even know it or nashe mein epis likhrahe hain??πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Originally posted by Suvika.

Exactly. They didn't even touch properly. Please don't tell me "chimti kaato sir" went viral.πŸ˜’  He very honourably expressed his feelings and explained the impracticalilty (as per him) of such a relationship. Iss mein viral hone wali scene kidhar hain?? I mean did Goldie see something that we, audience, couldn't see?? πŸ€”πŸ€” 

And if confession part is what went viral then what's there to insult about?? WTF are makers and writers even doing?? Do they know even know it or nashe mein epis likhrahe hain??πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Did old video got viral πŸ€”....

I thought it's something new, when Dev visits her house now 🀣🀣🀣...

If its old, might be that handhold outside houseπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Nahi baba, i think u missed last bts where Dev comes to meet vidhi at home after hospital scene and neighbors are doing panchayat

Edited by lilsasha - 1 years ago

Its not confession video, this is something new because Golden never saw the confession.

I think this is when Dev comes to meet Vidhi at home. Ek bts bhi aaya tha where he arrives at her home and the whole mohalla is watching.

Thats why I was hoping kuch toh kia ho dono ne☺️🀣

Esa nahi hona chahiye 

As much as I have joked about HP asking Dev to marry Vidhi due to badnaami, I never want it to happen in real. I want them to agree for Videv not out of any compulsion but accept them wholeheartedly❀️ ViDev will also only be happy if thats the case.

Isliye I really felt bad jab baat ese phail gai. It should ideally have been just Vidhi's family and their opposition, not this heart attack and everyone taunting them

They can bring Arjun back on a positive role instead. I don't want a no-option-but-to-wed scenario either. She should have a choice and yet choose Dev. 

@bold - Arre phailne waali baat hi kahaan hain yaar?? I mean, if they had spent a night (platonic night) for some reason or went on a date or hugged... This whole scenario would have been at least a little bit more believable (by ITV OTT drama standards). Par yahaa toh kuch bhi nahi hain. This is so senseless 

Its not confession video, this is something new because Golden never saw the confession.

I think this is when Dev comes to meet Vidhi at home. Ek bts bhi aaya tha where he arrives at her home and the whole mohalla is watching.

Thats why I was hoping kuch toh kia ho dono ne☺️🀣

In that mohalla and with that Milapini Devi mandir in the house... what CAN they possibly do without the whole mohalla hearing about it?? πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by -purnima-

Did old video got viral πŸ€”....

I thought it's something new, when Dev visits her house now 🀣🀣🀣...

If its old, might be that handhold outside houseπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

OK, he visited her house. Toh kya?? I mean, ever since HP got admitted, the whole mohalla seems to be residing in that house. Dono karna chahe toh bhi kuch kar nahi sakte 🀣🀣🀣

I just wonder if the makers are inspired by Digvijay Singh and Amrita Rai. Lots of their videos had circulated in the media and the girl had endured tremendous name calling. But I don’t like watching all this in this show. 

In that mohalla and with that Milapini Devi mandir in the house... what CAN they possibly do without the whole mohalla hearing about it?? πŸ€£ 

Lekin video viral hone layak koi toh kaam kia hoga na☺️🀣 or atleast I am hoping soπŸ˜† atleast hug hi karle ek dusre ko. Vidhi vaise bhi itni sad hai toh Dev ko dekhar emotional hoke kar hug karle bass