Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I had read 2.5 somewhere on Ayesha's tag. So it's 2.6

No.2, shukar hai

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish Ghum had the kind of TRp graph that Anupama has.... people don't like it....3 points fall, people like ....2 points increase. 

In Ghum....it's one point fall...steady. 

Point to be noted....it is not rising. Even without competition. 

The trp is steady .. so we won’t see any change in the plot .. Sai ka torture will continue ..her being the the doctor only to save the Chavans rahega ..chalo itne dono baad pakhi par usne hath saaf kiya … 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I want Dharmendra patni to buck up 🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What luck they have . I wish trp was this stable during Sairat confession so tracks like bahu vs career, thorat and Jagtap wouldnt be phased out .Bad luck for fan 

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

TRP is stable but what about viewership is it down someone post that full list trp and tvr 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Before we all try to analyse the episodes that brought in TRP, let’s understand that it isn’t the episode actually that gets it. It is the hype created that gets it. And hype is always around Sai. The episodes were not worth watching, so the trp dipped, but what got them the 2.6 is the promo and spoiler that gave hope and got them interested. Finally it a goodbye to P! 

And see right before the TRP day they disclosed that she is coming back sooner than we thought. Now another lollipop precap/promo for next sunday which will scream “Sai-V” but will give us V-P in bulk load. 

So the conclusion is TRP of Ghum is based on their strategy. Which is primarily the promo/precap and spoilers which mislead and give a different narrative. 

Hum aivaaye confuse hote hai yeh trp aati kaise hai

And this is when they don’t really have a competition whereas others are facing stiff competition due to BB

Edited by Sherry24 - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly.  The TRP is steady. This week we have the accident promo. Plus the accident where Virat saves Sai but neglects Pakhi. Enough drama for TRP to rise next week. They time the promos and episodes perfectly. 

Everytime TRP steadies where it can fall from the following week,  they insert a huge drama week.