Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This shows how BJP was looking for lame excuses to target a Khan film and also a Deepika film. Mantri also named Deepika as member of tukde gang. 

I did not even think of bikini having saffron colour.

Nothing offensive in song or lyrics.

This is clutching at straws to target films of Khans, Deepika and anyone critical of BJP.

Pettiness all the way. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: atominis

This shows how BJP was looking for lame excuses to target a Khan film and also a Deepika film. Mantri also named Deepika as member of tukde gang. 

I did not even think of bikini having saffron colour.

Nothing offensive in song or lyrics.

This is clutching at straws to target films of Khans, Deepika and anyone critical of BJP.

Pettiness all the way. 

She wore 5 or 6 different colors in the song...😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Jab ye log aisi baatein public mein bolte hain to inko lagta nahi hai ki log hasenge? Itna bada post mein baitha admi ye bakwas kar raha hai 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Haan Bhai....bilkul sahi kiya....Bhagwa rang pehen kar rape threats dena theek hai....per Bhagwa rang mein dance mat karna koi...👍🏼

They party that gives an early release to rapists and then puts garlands around their neck. One of the nastiest political parties of all time. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchoco

They party that gives an early release to rapists and then puts garlands around their neck. One of the nastiest political parties of all time. 

Sahi baat hai 

Mai to vote na karne wala inko 

Inke against agar murgi bhi khada ho gaya election mein to mai usko vote dungaa 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Sahi baat hai 

Mai to vote na karne wala inko 

Inke against agar murgi bhi khada ho gaya election mein to mai usko vote dungaa 

🤣🤣

chicken GIFs | Tenor

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Kaam ka to hai 🤣

Kaise hain aap? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Kaam ka to hai 🤣

Kaise hain aap? 

I am good, how are you? Long time no see...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I'm one of those *prudes* who didn't like the song at all. It's crass and vulgar no matter what some social media gurus have to say.

Now I'm going to have to support it because this jackass thinks it should be banned. 😆 I mean, we're going to legislate good taste or what?

If we're going that route, I'd like to propose a law. All politicians have to have ripped body like SRK. If you're going to be on TV 24/7, you'd better be worth looking at and ahould have something worthwhile to say. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'm one of those *prudes* who didn't like the song at all. It's crass and vulgar no matter what some social media gurus have to say.

Now I'm going to have to support it because this jackass thinks it should be banned. 😆 I mean, we're going to legislate good taste or what?

If we're going that route, I'd like to propose a law. All politicians have to have ripped body like SRK. If you're going to be on TV 24/7, you'd better be worth looking at and ahould have something worthwhile to say. 

This is all that matters that HMR will support it...🥳😆