Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by hbkrocks

OMG that was Renuka Shahane 😂

haan😆 sorry, typo🤪

we enjoyed. it was good time-pass, one-time watch. Nothing extraordinary but nothing bad either. I enjoyed this side of Vicky's acting and loved to watch Renuka onscreen after such a long time. Her and Amey were the best for me. Overall, good decision to release it on OTT. Also, surprisingly my hubby kind of predicted the climax lol.

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

Ranbir promoting Ranveer in a Vicky movie. What bromance amongst our stars.🤩

LOL I loved that part! ðŸ˜†

It’s just streaming ? 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

It’s just streaming ? 

Hi

it's only streaming on hotstar (maybe hulu in US), not in cinemas

Originally posted by NautankiSaali17

we enjoyed. it was good time-pass, one-time watch. Nothing extraordinary but nothing bad either. I enjoyed this side of Vicky's acting and loved to watch Renuka onscreen after such a long time. Her and Amey were the best for me. Overall, good decision to release it on OTT. Also, surprisingly my hubby kind of predicted the climax lol.

I also predicted the twist about bhumi's character

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I couldn’t watch more than 10-15 mins of this. Also making fun of a person with a disability is just not funny anymore,and it never was 

Unfortunately Bollywood humor (and internet humor) is generally degrading. I thought it was okay but I've gotten sick of how many times I've counted a joke on disabled people in cinema. 

Its one of the worst movies I have seen ...  Comedy is an art and very few people can ace it ..  Vicky was bad .. Less said about Kiara the better

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

Its one of the worst movies I have seen ...  Comedy is an art and very few people can ace it ..  Vicky was bad .. Less said about Kiara the better

EXACTLY!!!!

Vicky always looks out of place in commercial as his face is only suitable for Mssan type of movies/roles!!!! and the movie was trash period....no wonder KJo dumped it on OTT because it would have flopped theatrically big time

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

Yikes good to know. I saw from the trailer that Vicky was pretty bad and Kiara never really gives anything.