Does Shehnaaz really resemble Katrina Kaif in the peak her prime? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Shenaz is close with Bhai ?

That means she resembles Katrina? She must also resemble Aish if that were the case. 😆

What an insult to Katrina

She was extremely gorgeous 

Originally posted by Purple5

What an insult to Katrina

She was extremely gorgeous 

Dude it is Shehnaaz who claims to be the Katrina Kaif of Punjab. I was just asking people if they agree with her. 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Dude it is Shehnaaz who claims to be the Katrina Kaif of Punjab. I was just asking people if they agree with her. 🤷‍♀️

Theek hai par ye sawal karna banta nahi tha 

Sirf shehnaaz ko lagta hoga ke woh Katrina hai par baki sabki nazrein salamat hain 

Originally posted by Purple5

Theek hai par ye sawal karna banta nahi tha 

Sirf shehnaaz ko lagta hoga ke woh Katrina hai par baki sabki nazrein salamat hain 

That is true. I would give her cute at best face wise. And she has done some good work on her figure. But is she Katrina? NO WAY! Come on dude that is like the equivalent of calling yourself Aishwarya Rai 2.0 ten years ago. Be a bit more humble Shehnaaz. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

She calls herself Punjab di Katrina Kaif. Because she says when she was in younger and Katrina was in the peak of her prime, people use to say she resembles Katrina. 

Just so I do not get accused of discriminating with the photos. 

Katrina Kaif (21) | Cute Terrorist | Flickr

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Age, Wiki, Boyfriend Biography, Instagram

I don't think a comparison can be made figure wise. Kat had the most feminine figure in the history of Bollywood.

From Priyanka Chopra To Deepika Padukone And Katrina Kaif: B-Town Divas Who Set The Ramp On Fire With Their Sizzling Walk | IWMBuzz

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill hot photos | Shehnaaz Kaur Gill exposing hot photos gallery Photos: HD Images, Pictures, Stills, First Look Posters of Shehnaaz Kaur Gill hot photos | Shehnaaz Kaur Gill exposing

no. But i think alisha Panwar resembles katrina https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcTPAJAeJO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Pretty annoying how Shehnaz is trying to represent Punjab sometimes.. nobody even likes her there. She is cute, I think, but no resemblance to Katrina esp in Kat's prime. Majority of the girls in our music videos are probably 20 times prettier than Shehnaz anyways.

Originally posted by DheeJattanDi

Pretty annoying how Shehnaz is trying to represent Punjab sometimes.. nobody even likes her there. She is cute, I think, but no resemblance to Katrina esp in Kat's prime. Majority of the girls in our music videos are probably 20 times prettier than Shehnaz anyways.

Exactly she is cute at best. Not beautiful or womanly pretty. Most Punjabi girls are in fact prettier. To compare herself to Katrina who was not just stunning but even sexy during prime just comes across arrogant to me. IMO!