Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I adore Vicky as an actor. But I respect the fact that he is a married man. No, I won't make a fool out of myself like Shehnaaz in front of him and pretend as if I have never seen a guy before. I will try to tell him how much I admire him for his craft and talent. I will also tell him I am jealous of Shehnaaz just to make you happy. 😆

Don't tell me you are not attracted to him. Come on now. The whole forum knows it by now. 

Anyone who watched her in BIgg Boss knows that Shehnaaz is hilariously inappropriate. Also why India loves her. ❤️ 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rolopolo

Don't tell me you are not attracted to him. Come on now. The whole forum knows it by now. 

I mostly praise him for his acting. I have said he is attractive a few times. Point ? Does that mean I would make a fool out of myself in front of him ? 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She has her own show ? 😳

yes and she’s popular esp in Punjab and topping the charts 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I use to love her a lot. When Raakhi Sawant said you are really looking so beautiful. She said That i know. At least show some humble and thank her for the compliment. I found her over confident.

Back to the this episode. But i stopped watching her the moment she said what a coincident that we are matching. she needs to stop this. Dude he is MARRIED. Find someone else who is single and available. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bekind

I use to love her a lot. When Raakhi Sawant said you are really looking so beautiful. She said That i know. At least show some humble and thank her for the compliment. I found her over confident.

Back to the this episode. But i stopped watching her the moment she said what a coincident that we are matching. she needs to stop this. Dude he is MARRIED. Find someone else who is single and available.

exactly that was all I was trying for say ! 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I can’t stand her. She’s way too annoying + her voice annoys TF out of me & gets on my last nerve!!! Let her flirt. Vicky knows he has Kat to go back home to. 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I can’t stand her. She’s way too annoying + her voice annoys TF out of me & gets on my last nerve!!! Let her flirt. Vicky knows he has Kat to go back home to. 😆

Exactly who flirts with a wannabe Katrina Kaif. If you are going home to the real deal ! 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shehnaz is annoying. Let her flirt. At the end vicky ko kat ke paas hi hl jana.

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She used to be quirky now she is just annoying. And irl no one in punjab really cares about her, sonam bajwa and nimrat khaira are loved more