Frequent Posters

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I saw her in thank god it was a brief role

she overacted and did not have screen presence 

I do think it's a big deal for her to get cameos in these films

but madam ke tantrums to abhi se he bigad gye hai, she will start yelling at directors if they don't give her screen space in future  

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle

but madam ke tantrums to abhi se he bigad gye hai, she will start yelling at directors if they don't give her screen space in future  

her tofu tantrums can go out of hand

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

her tofu tantrums can go out of hand

Actually people like her, kuch na bolne ke chakkar mein apne dil mein rakhte hai aur ek saath ek baar mein phadte hai. This tofu thing tina has been doing from past few weeks. She is the one who has been cooking for many days and agar khana kam padta hai toh apna khanna de deti hai because she doesn't like khanne pe chid chid and this thing ankit in his captaincy clearly told to everyone as shown in LF. Understand its her phase which after so many week, she has shown because her food has been again and again targeted. And who has targeted, its tina who was not going to share two slice of bread to Abdu.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

Actually people like her, kuch na bolne ke chakkar mein apne dil mein rakhte hai aur ek saath ek baar mein phadte hai. This tofu thing tina has been doing from past few weeks. She is the one who has been cooking for many days and agar khana kam padta hai toh apna khanna de deti hai because she doesn't like khanne pe chid chid and this thing ankit in his captaincy clearly told to everyone as shown in LF. Understand its her phase which after so many week, she has shown because her food has been again and again targeted. And who has targeted, its tina who was not going to share two slice of bread to Abdu.

yes she does cook but she is also thali ka baingan goes back to nimrit then bounces back to archana 

this topic was about thank god she was not good

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yes she does cook but she is also thali ka baingan goes back to nimrit then bounces back to archana 

this topic was about thank god she was not good

Yes she talks with nimrit because nimrit is nice with her and so does archana. When archana is wrong , she shouts at her too. Toh nothing like thali ke baigan. And yes topic is about thank god but eventually got drifted towards bb house.