This show is so bad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Don’t say that otherwise you will be trolled. People will come and say if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. 

Indian audiences like to watch bechari and abala nari. They like to watch negative shows. Where women are torturerd left and right. 

Go to twitter and you will whole lot of people doing wah wah of Anupama like she is devi. She is the worst female lead I have seen so far.

People will boycott Bollywood movies for any stupid reason but will not boycott this kind of shit they show on TV. 

Bollywood is much better than these TV shows.

Agreed 

It sucks

Sad part is the show has a great cast and potential but it’s being handled & written so badly 

I miss Paras as Samar, atleast with him around there was something to look forward to. Now they are just bringing any random issue in the show to glorify Anupamaa be it rape, murder, or even domestic violence. Its not what it used to be anymore.

Finally someone said it that this and agreed that this is the worst show n also the worst female lead.

When she wants to play victim card she pretends to have a panic attack and then cries n wipes her tears with her saree pallu which is so unhygienic.Never seen a female lead who has no self respect for herself nor for her husband.Her obsession with her ex in laws is unreal.

agree 

i stopped but read updates and watch once in a while 

What are they showing? Even in modern most modern country USA no wife will go to ex hubby house everyday that too when he has a new wife and she has a second hubby 

No woman will call ex hubby parents as dad mom and call ex hubby house as mayka 

Now shes doing drama that she cannot stop going there as pakhi her daughter is there

Excuse your daughter stays with adhik go meet adhik house not come to shah house giving one false justification after another 

If your 2 kids there at shahs they are grown up 25 year olds call them to meet every sunday your home you do not go there

any human can see anupama is making one false justification over another just to visit ex hubby house on some pertex 

And why does panic attack happen only when anuj is around? When vanraj is abusing there no panic when pakhi toshu baa shout scream there no panic but anuj is near by panic starts for anupama 

This is all emotional blackmail tactics of anupama to fool anuj and kapadiyas 

26 years in shah house no panic came except once or twice now every day panic attack in anuj house that too when shahs are at fault? 

actually you get panic attack if you are scared or done something wrong and feel guilty etc or for some mental chemical imablance or diseases 

But anu only get panic when anuj is there or never panic even for goons 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Sincerely wish they stop showing serious issues loosely.

Abuse, torture and panic attacks are serious subjects and need to be depicted correctly and in the right context.

One is shown popping pills another binge eating with no proper guidance.

A girl who has undergone a serious condition as of nothing happened, a serious accident resulting in seizures, memory lapses miraculously cured.

If showing how festivals are celebrated and their significance is important, this is too if not more.