Posted: 1 years ago

So cute 😍

Back in the day, it was Tim in Bebo’s yoga sessions but he’s all grown up. 😳

Now, it’s Jeh in Bebo’s yoga sessions ❤️

Not comparing but he's definitely her favourite child! Given how once Saif said Kareena worries about Taimur a lot, I guess having Jehangir is more fun to her as she doesn't have that extra nervousness of a first time mother.. so she's enjoying the entire process of raising a child in a more relaxed way this time around and it shows.

Yeah she's definitely more attached to Jeh and he to her, while Taimur is more attached to Saif.

He wrote, according to Pinkvilla, “I have seen Kareena grow from a highly strung woman (which is good for the job) to a grounded and mature woman. And she has changed as a mother too through her two pregnancies. When she had Taimur, she was wary of certain things."

He continued, "She didn’t know how to pick him up, to soothe him. I carried him more and am still very connected with him, though he is very close to his mom. With Jeh, Kareena is very different, more maternal. She holds Jeh, calms him, distracts him – she does everything she found hard the first time. It’s almost like she’s become another person. I suppose the lesson is to be patient with yourself

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by desigal90

Yeah she's definitely more attached to Jeh and he to her, while Taimur is more attached to Saif.

He wrote, according to Pinkvilla, “I have seen Kareena grow from a highly strung woman (which is good for the job) to a grounded and mature woman. And she has changed as a mother too through her two pregnancies. When she had Taimur, she was wary of certain things."

He continued, "She didn’t know how to pick him up, to soothe him. I carried him more and am still very connected with him, though he is very close to his mom. With Jeh, Kareena is very different, more maternal. She holds Jeh, calms him, distracts him – she does everything she found hard the first time. It’s almost like she’s become another person. I suppose the lesson is to be patient with yourself

I know moms are always different with the first child compared to the 2nd 3rd etc. but Saif’s words here seems a little different.  Is he hinting at some type of postpartum issues with Tim?  

I would have stopped doing yoga for a good cuddle session with Jeh Baba right then and there. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

I would have stopped doing yoga for a good cuddle session with Jeh Baba right then and there. 

I would prefer a cuddle session with the mom 😆

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I know moms are always different with the first child compared to the 2nd 3rd etc. but Saif’s words here seems a little different.  Is he hinting at some type of postpartum issues with Tim?  

I always felt she had sort of postpartum blues, but more so I think she just didn't know how to be a mom. Definitely see the difference the 2nd time around with Jeh, she's so comfortable and seems much more connected with him 

jeh is the cutest baby, I know I shouldn't compare kids but jeh is even cuter than taimur as a baby, looks so like kareena

She definitely seems more attached to Jeh than she was initially with Taimur. Am sure she now loves T equally but she seemed to have PPD with T & is way more relaxed & herself with J. I saw this on her IG & it was so cute. I like K3 as a mother- Words I never thought I would say b/c she didn’t display a single maternal instinct in the public eye, before. 😆