Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Pia is so insecure and jealous of her mom and Taruni’s relationship. 

In a not so harsh way Pradyut is asking Pia to back off. One thing I don’t understand is why is he thinks about Veer and his position or salary at the Towers?

Edited by hatelove2012 - 1 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pia if you persist then you will call for an ugly face off with your brother or maybe even parents. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Knowing Pradyut I don’t think he will stop Taaruni from visiting his parents. But you never know. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Her Prada purse, her Cartier jewels couldn’t have all come from her Physician’s salary, much came from Veer’s Towers Partners paid him handsomely Pradyut realized

Leaning back and thoughtfully

“You can judge her privately all you want Pia…. I married her, under however dubious circumstances”

Pia jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosaron pe pathaar nahi phenka kartez

What is even Pradyut instead of thinking actually speaks out?

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Nisha, two things:

How did dude get back ? And 

How did Taaruni react knowing her husband bought her something?

PriteeMisra thumbnail

How does Pradyut view his relationship with Taaruni in long term? 

Will he ever come clean as to why he married her in first place ?

harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi ! Can someone please help me im unable to access SS58 there are lots of chapters der i don't want to miss it..Nisha akka isn't checking her inbox I guess.. please help me na 🥹🙏I missed it even 2 years back when I was reading then, even then I couldn't find solution to it 🥲 It's rude to ask in the quill thread but i don't know whom to ask , i have messaged some no one haven't responded 🥹 

And yes even i want quill to extend like sosy with kids and all ❤️ i want to read their love story 💕💓 their growth..

Sudha akka i have seen you asking about the same content missing in SS 69 page 3 did u find the solution.??. for about 30 min I'm searching each page everywhere ..do you know anything ka 

I just saw there are more chapters in SS57 after-  does uncle R know ..it's not updated in the SS link 🤦 what a budhu I am ..And no the names are not matching with the SS 58 ..i have tried everything even incognito mode as if it vl appear magically 🤦 if anyone knows anything about this respond to me ❤️ paithyama suthaporen konjam nerathula na 

Nisha akka konjam inbox paarunga ka  plz

Sudha1012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinikrishna06

Sudha akka i have seen you asking about the same content missing in SS 69 page 3 did u find the solution.??. for about 30 min I'm searching each page everywhere ..do you know anything ka 

Hi ma

Pritee helped me