greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Any celebs that when you see them you are instantly annoyed for no reason? Or something seems so off about them? Doesn't have to be any logical reason. (Also, sorry if this topic was posted b4).

For me Arjun Kapoor just annoys me seeing him. I have no reason really, just irritates me. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I have a list ðŸ˜†

Aish tops the list, I dunno why, I just don’t like her, her being a terrible actress doesn’t help either.

Then come RS, Deepu, Bhoi, Kartik, Jahnvi, Sara…

I’ll end up listing entire Bollywood ðŸ˜†

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There are many. Whenever they appear onscreen I just change the channel. Alia, Ranbir, Shahid, Kareena, Mahesh Babu, Tom Holland are few names. Tom Holland is a nice guy. But don't know why he is a big turn off for me . Another one is Robert Pattinson. No one comes close to how much I dislike this guy. Again I don't know why. Just turn offs.🤢 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Green Letters just annoys me instantly. I have no logical reason really, just irritates me.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor. ðŸ¤¢

Seeing her just spoils my mood. I think one can visibly see a frown on my face upon seeing her. ðŸ¤¢

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

There are many. Whenever they appear onscreen I just change the channel. Alia, Ranbir, Shahid, Kareena, Mahesh Babu, Tom Holland are few names. Tom Holland is a nice guy. But don't know why he is a big turn off for me . Another one is Robert Pattinson. No one comes close to how much I dislike this guy. Again I don't know why. Just turn offs.🤢 

@bold - might have some relation to the one in your dp ðŸ˜†

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

@bold - might have some relation to the one in your dp ðŸ˜†

Umm.. no. It has nothing to do with her. I don't like this guy since Twilight. May be because of moronic, asshole Edward. And I like the one in my DP since 2002.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Emran  Hashmi. Haven’t watched any of his movies. Don’t know any of his songs. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Disha Patani - there's too much artifice and barely any talent. Ananya too, she's too wannabe-ish.

Like Urvashi Rautela is all these things too, but at least she's entertaining ðŸ˜† Those above two are just meh.

Edit: Oh, and Jacqueline when she's in a movie - I could have given Cirkus a try but just knowing she'll be there with her cringeworthy acting puts me off completely 

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Deepika and her PR

Ranveer when he talks

Alia when she talks 

Ranbir all the time lately. He looks like he hasn't showered in months. 

The Kardashian bots of Bollywood.

Kangana. She exists. 

Salman, the Virgin Bhai. Ugh. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago