Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Allu, thanks so much for suggesting that song.. I really really enjoyed it singing with you ❤️ Heard this after so many years thanks to you 🤗  You were so good in it that it felt so easy singing with you..  mazaa aa gaya..  Ab toh duets karte rehenge jab bhi mauke mile.. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Heisen, I have recorded tip tip barsa today.. I think NatkhatPalekar may not sing that one 😆 Toh would you like to sing it? If yes, then only I will make it public.. 

NP tum bhi gaaoge toh acha rahega, only if you don't get shy singing it.. won't force it. 

Not bragging 😳 but this has to be one of my best songs, it is actually that good.. main khud hi sune jaa rahi hun..lol sorry bragging kar hi diya.. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congo on the new thread 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu, thanks so much for suggesting that song.. I really really enjoyed it singing with you ❤️ Heard this after so many years thanks to you 🤗  You were so good in it that it felt so easy singing with you..  mazaa aa gaya..  Ab toh duets karte rehenge jab bhi mauke mile.. 

Tum toh ghayab hone wali hoon😭😭😭Yaar tum dono ne toh mujhe subah subah shock de diya😔

allizzwell thumbnail

Sabko Good morning haiji🙏🙏

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Sabko Good morning haiji🙏🙏

Good morning 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Tum toh ghayab hone wali hoon😭😭😭Yaar tum dono ne toh mujhe subah subah shock de diya😔

Arre baba.. SM pe aaungi na.. week me min 1 toh post karungi / ya dil kiya toh zyada.. so duet toh wahan karenge hi na.. 🤗

@bold - I know re.. kal tum wahan family group me baatein kar rahi thi, main soch rahi thi ke IF ki posts raat ko na padho toh acha hai.. 😢 

Charu21 thumbnail

BQ, this one is for you. 🤗 I know you love this song and this was in my to do list since you had posted it in music thread few weeks back.. It was in my draft for long, finally posting it today. It's a duet but singing short version all by myself as I got greedy. Lol

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=50&recordingId=11821949080500011&share_type=copyLink

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

BQ, this one is for you. 🤗 I know you love this song and this was in my to do list since you had posted it in music thread few weeks back.. It was in my draft for long, finally posting it today. It's a duet but singing short version all by myself as I got greedy. Lol

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=50&recordingId=11821949080500011&share_type=copyLink

So nice to see u Charu🤗I was so sad..tum log sab nikal liye bye bye bolke 😒

Okies...abt the song...my all my time favourite SRK numberand in my bucket list too😆but you sang it so so good..I doubt whether I will record mine🙈it was amazing dear👏❤️

allizzwell thumbnail

Heisen, I have recorded tip tip barsa today.. I think NatkhatPalekar may not sing that one 😆 Toh would you like to sing it? If yes, then only I will make it public.. 

NP tum bhi gaaoge toh acha rahega, only if you don't get shy singing it.. won't force it. 

Not bragging 😳 but this has to be one of my best songs, it is actually that good.. main khud hi sune jaa rahi hun..lol sorry bragging kar hi diya.. 

I wanted to reply to this when I read...but I guess tum logon ka quit IF movement dekhke I was in shock..😆

You sounded so cute Charu..when I read this 😆pls post it on SM..no idea whether u have done it😲let me chk...

Heisu toh tunn hoke ghayab hi ho gaya😡