As Expected....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

A serious issue like rape has been dealt with in 4 episodes.....Anupama ji has been glorified, compared to Goddess Durga and has been shown a role model for young girls......while the victim of rape has been pushed to the side and being shown as normal just within a couple of weeks...like WOW.....so a major crime was sorted and criminals put in jail....just after a night of dharna.....so easy na?? Log ainwayi darte hain....These people made such a joke...they picked up a serious issue and swept it under the carpet once the Devi ji was glorified.....and now bhumika ban rahi hai.....Christmas celebrate karne ki..šŸ˜³

Like how did it go from that trauma, dharna to making Christmas cookies just the next morning?? Like seriously??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If only these cases were solved as easily as Anupamaa aunty ji did ....India would've been a better place long ago. Sending the r***** to jail was enough? I never knew that. No court procedure no nothing. Even if the court was involved, why would those men not come out of the house? The court would've passed orders to drag them out of their house. But no, this show needs to show everything perfectly handled by Anupamaa and Anuj saying "kaise karleti ho yaar?" And she'll start a new lecture about Grehni's kartavyas and dukhs and her responsibilitiesšŸ˜µ

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wonder if makers have watched webseries delhi crime season 1. It was the most authentic portrayal of whole catching criminals and getting justice to rape victims. It shows how indian law system works actually. And if we go by its standards then whole dharna scene, anupama's glorification could all have gone terribly wrong in real life scenario and would have ultimately jeopardize the victim's chances of getting justice. There is a reason why victim's identity is kept hidden and why culprits even kept under veil till they are brought in court.

But no makers have to use their tiny brain and present a completely unreal picture just for glorification of FL.

I understand that anupamaa is infinite itv drama not some sensible finite webseries but if thats the case then they should not have touch this topic. We all doubted they will be making mockery of such sensitive topic and they proved us right. 

Why to touch such topics when you have such incapable writers.

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I wonder if makers have watched webseries delhi crime season 1. It was the most authentic portrayal of whole catching criminals and getting justice to rape victims. It shows how indian law system works actually. And if we go by its standards then whole dharna scene, anupama's glorification could all have gone terribly wrong in real life scenario and would have ultimately jeopardize the victim's chances of getting justice. There is a reason why victim's identity is kept hidden and why culprits even kept under veil till they are brought in court.

But no makers have to use their tiny brain and present a completely unreal picture just for glorification of FL.

I understand that anupamaa is infinite itv drama not some sensible finite webseries but if thats the case then they should not have touch this topic. We all doubted they will be making mockery of such sensitive topic and they proved us right. 

Why to touch such topics when you have such incapable writers.

I agree with you completely! What the writers of any ITV donā€™t seem to understand is that their audience gets easily influenced by their shows. Majority of their audience watch only these shows and consider them as examples of real life. News and documentaries toh shayad kuch hi log dekhte hain. 

Imagine a real life victim decides to do what is shown in this show and things go wrong. Will these idiotic and brainless writers take responsibility? Nope! Yeh toh sirf fiction hai kehkar haath dho denge.

Times have changed and yet ITV shows remain or I should say have become more regressive and impractical.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: femmefatale09

I agree with you completely! What the writers of any ITV donā€™t seem to understand is that their audience gets easily influenced by their shows. Majority of their audience watch only these shows and consider them as examples of real life. News and documentaries toh shayad kuch hi log dekhte hain. 

Imagine a real life victim decides to do what is shown in this show and things go wrong. Will these idiotic and brainless writers take responsibility? Nope! Yeh toh sirf fiction hai kehkar haath dho denge.

Times have changed and yet ITV shows remain or I should say have become more regressive and impractical.

Yes so true.

And that scene of little girl aspiring to become like anupaMaa was so wrong. God forbids but if anyone even slightly turned out to be like anupaMaa then not only herself but she would ruin life of all people around her. AnupaMaa is also doing the same but viewers are being brainwashed into believing that she is mahaanta ki murat.