Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

🌸 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA  🌸

we miss you woman!

wishing you basically every single happy thing, every blessing, lots and lots of hugs and kisses, perfect health, and a new pic of bae stripping down with a tattoo across his chest " ILU HINA"  just for you. 😳 

here is a special poem, for you and only you : 

Rated G 

H - uman

I - telligent

N - ice

A - dmirable

18+ 🔞

H - ottie

I - ndecent

N - aughty

A - lluring

okay, let me write some serious stuff now. i just want to say thank you for making this such a safe space for us to all share our thoughts with another. you are so welcoming and kind to every single member here and extremely accommodating. i've had this account for 15 years now and honestly Hina, coming to this forum and interacting with you and the rest of girls this past year and last has been so memorable. i have you to partially thank for being the catalyst for me making friends i know i will have forever (R, K and S). so thank you for making this forum the best - you bring the perfect balance of humor, fan-girling, thoughtfulness and FUN to this forum. all the other forums are meh cuz u arent in them!! love you girl!!!

https://i.imgur.com/JjhiFPF.jpg

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday to uhh ...most beautiful super tharki... t gang ki leader forum ki Moderator...Hinziii....❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳

Miss u dear .... love uhh... Lots of love nd hugs ...

Miss all our fun t gang ... Tharki post tharki thread ur superb os nd all all d the fun we did last yr... Have a great day...with rengin rengin on Seena meri tharki heena... Miss uhh... Love uhh...

FjowmtYacAAT-5E.jpeg

FjoyefHaEAAvbaP.jpeg

Wish u on ur bday tu aise hi tharakti bharakti tarakki karti rhe ... Teri life 🍌phal 🌸 phool 💦💦 se bharpur rahe ... Nd Pooja round round arti greha pravesh se manoranjan se tera samay vyatit rahe ... Vyaayaam pranayam se sehat mand rahe ....as It's very imp for health nd mann ki tripti  ...😉😉😳 

Nd tysm ... For including me in t gang nd this forum nd ty for everything nd giving beautiful memories that we shared last yr... Have a fun nd great day... 😳😉

Fah5i_aVQAArxj6.jpeg

For uhh... hinzzziiii❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ty...Ruchi for tagging me nd this beautiful theard nd ur awesome beautiful long post ❤️❤️....

ND SRY FOR Late post

Edited by QueeN456 - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wish you a very happy Birthday Hina🥳

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Hina. Miss u a lot girl. Was hoping to see u back here today and read "hello lovelies" from u!

Obviously forum is dull without ur fan fictions and episode precaps (which btw were always copied in the episodes to a point that i was suspecting u r Bhavna Vyas!) but also missing your posts full of warmth and love for us all. 

Your posts brought us all together in one place. So many different personalities here but u can bond with everyone at same level. Love that about u ❤️

I know Anupama has lost its charm so hoping Gaurav signs a new show so we all can get together and continue from where we left!

Wishing u a lot of love and laughter today and forever. Be blessed my charming friend.

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy belated birthday  hinz 🌝 

(I intentionally came late to the party coz i wanted everyone to notice my expensive dress, but seems  I'm toooooo late and the party is already over 🥲) 

Anyway thank you dear for existing and making me believe in aliens  👽  

Thank you for teaching me that adding a 'z' at the end of your username makes you look cool 😎( otherwise my username would have been 'shrishti2002'🤡 )   

Thanks to you that i and komal still believe in science 🙏 

Surprised how!? 

Coz we believe that one day we will also be able to make 'invisiblity potion' like you and be gaayab for a month or two 😒  

Thanks to you that i won indian idol last year 🥰 

Yes i told the judges "sir mai ne bahut struggle kiya hai,meri friend har mahine mujhe hello lovelies bol kar bhaag jaati hai aur fir kabhi wapas nhi aati😭😭😭😭"  and the judges were like "chup kar pagli rulaayegi kya..ye le trophy "  

(Needless to say i sang ,

Barsaat bhi aa kar chale gaye 

Baadal bhi garaz kar baras gaye 

Par us k ek msg ko hum 

Ae tharak k maalik taras gaye ) 

Jokes aside bro LsgsOjsgsVhsgsE you a lot ❤️

(And if you think ruchi asked me to add this line at last as a compensation for coming late..you are right😒 ) 

And miss you a lot :) (coz i have nothing better to do in life 😴) 

Baaki i guess everyone around you must have  already told you what an amazing human you are and how you make the world a better place and how you are their sunshine , solar system blah blah and how you are responsible for photosynthesis and life on this planet and what not exaggeration 

guess what!! 

they are all right🥱  

And last but not the least ,koi taarif kare to thank you bolte hai happy b'day nahi 🤡🤡🤡 

Ok bye.. go back to your dinosaur hunt, i won't miss you again 😎 

Me everytime you piss me off: 

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-59-14-81_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Fill in the blanks ☺️: 

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-59-55-58_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Edited by shriz - 1 years ago
shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A special song for you on your b'day ☺️ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVsO9Mzjf4L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=  

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shriz

Happy belated birthday  hinz 🌝 

(I intentionally came late to the party coz i wanted everyone to notice my expensive dress, but seems  I'm toooooo late and the party is already over 🥲) 

Anyway thank you dear for existing and making me believe in aliens  👽  

Thank you for teaching me that adding a 'z' at the end of your username makes you look cool 😎( otherwise my username would have been 'shrishti2002'🤡 )   

Thanks to you that i and komal still believe in science 🙏 

Surprised how!? 

Coz we believe that one day we will also be able to make 'invisiblity potion' like you and be gaayab for a month or two 😒  

Thanks to you that i won indian idol last year 🥰 

Yes i told the judges "sir mai ne bahut struggle kiya hai,meri friend har mahine mujhe hello lovelies bol kar bhaag jaati hai aur fir kabhi wapas nhi aati😭😭😭😭"  and the judges were like "chup kar pagli rulaayegi kya..ye le trophy "  

(Needless to say i sang ,

Barsaat bhi aa kar chale gaye 

Baadal bhi garaz kar baras gaye 

Par us k ek msg ko hum 

Ae tharak k maalik taras gaye ) 

Jokes aside bro LsgsOjsgsVhsgsE you a lot ❤️

(And if you think ruchi asked me to add this line at last as a compensation for coming late..you are right😒 ) 

And miss you a lot :) (coz i have nothing better to do in life 😴) 

Baaki i guess everyone around you must have  already told you what an amazing human you are and how you make the world a better place and how you are their sunshine , solar system blah blah and how you are responsible for photosynthesis and life on this planet and what not exaggeration 

guess what!! 

they are all right🥱  

And last but not the least ,koi taarif kare to thank you bolte hai happy b'day nahi 🤡🤡🤡 

Ok bye.. go back to your dinosaur hunt, i won't miss you again 😎 

Me everytime you piss me off: 

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-59-14-81_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Fill in the blanks ☺️: 

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-59-55-58_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

bol yeh rahe hain par shabd hamare hain.

Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Happy Birthday Hina!!  ❤️🤗

Ruchi - as usual, a beautiful birthday writeup. Thanks for the tag!❤️

Thank you, Smitha ❤️

Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arya212002

Ruchi- as usual beautiful write up 👌👌👌. Thanks for the tag dear🤗

btw, I am sure Hinz will turn up tomm for sure… afterall she has to make the thread for Khannaji’s bday.. apna farz poora karegi zaroor 😉😆

Thank you, Arya ❤️

You were spot on about Hina 😆

Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ga1986

Ruchi , beautiful write up as always for our No 1 fangirl... thanks for tagging ...

Was fun to recall the good ol’ days ❤️

Thank you, Gauri ❤️

They truly were fun, crazy days!