Thankful note to All Readers

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart at the appreciation thread for writers I missed to thank the amazing audience. Sorry to you all, sabko tag nahi kar pawungi. Kyunki utne saare readers hein joh writers bhi zyada hein forum pe. Glad that Scissor pointed out my mistake and I noticed it now only. I was bit busy so this post is coming little late. 

Thanks for all the views, reviews, likes, suggestions, and the emojis which depicts your feelings so well at each and every writer's post. Without the support of these much lovable readers writers can never sustain long. So thank you again and please keep reading Articles of Telly, Shinika, Sanchilindu, Arvilicious, Suvika, Nany and show your support. Aur inn sabke padne ke baad time milegi toh mere bhi please padiyega.....Once again thanking you all very much. 

Sorry again for the biggest mistake I have done. Please 🙏🙏🙏 forgive me 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail

My sincere thanks to all your support for giving your reviews on the articles of writers here. 

Revutty thumbnail

Thanks a lot for reading articles of writers here. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Revutty

I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart at the appreciation thread for writers I missed to thank the amazing audience. Sorry to you all, sabko tag nahi kar pawungi. Kyunki utne saare readers hein joh writers bhi zyada hein forum pe. Glad that Scissor pointed out my mistake and I noticed it now only. I was bit busy so this post is coming little late. 

Thanks for all the views, reviews, likes, suggestions, and the emojis which depicts your feelings so well at each and every writer's post. Without the support of these much lovable readers writers can never sustain long. So thank you again and please keep reading Articles of Telly, Shinika, Sanchilindu, Arvilicious, Suvika, Nany and show your support. Aur inn sabke padne ke baad time milegi toh mere bhi please padiyega.....Once again thanking you all very much. 

Sorry again for the biggest mistake I have done. Please 🙏🙏🙏 forgive me 

Sorry kyu bol rahi ho

Kya hua hai. I do not think ki koi bura manega Yahaa 

Am I missing anything here. 
mera time zone different hai so Kaafi kuch mujhe nahi pata chalega. 

Revutty thumbnail

Kuch nahi, I was appreciating writers here by making an appreciation thread. Toh uss mein readers ko thanks nahi kiya. Scissor ne point out Kiya kee audience ke bina writers kaise sustain kar paate hein. So I made a thankful note waali thread to thank and also to say sorry to readers. 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch nahi, I was appreciating writers here by making an appreciation thread. Toh uss mein readers ko thanks nahi kiya. Scissor ne point out Kiya kee audience ke bina writers kaise sustain kar paate hein. So I made a thankful note waali thread to thank and also to say sorry to readers. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/_Xpk4F0GBE0?feature=share

Revutty thumbnail

Oh Hasmukhi 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 khush huyi Naa aap

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chahe Kuch ho jaye , scissor apni tarif karvana kabhi NAHI bhulegi.

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Chahe Kuch ho jaye , scissor apni tarif karvana kabhi NAHI bhulegi.

Mein bekasoor hun maim sahab....mujh Garib per daya karohttps://youtube.com/shorts/Qmh3U5J9HAg?feature=share

Revutty thumbnail

Koyi meri Hasmukhi ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi kahegi . Love you 💕💕💕