Posted: 1 years ago

I am Crying yaar... Aapne itna acha likha hai nd bilkul dev ki true feelings.... Sach mein kahin na kahin dev k mann mein bhi hope to hai hi... Nd ab HP ka heart attacks se he will blame himself... He will feel that sharap vali baat... Nd last don't go vidhi... O gosh... Main itna kho gayi is mein... Ki yahan tak aate aate i was crying... 

Nd dev's love is so so pure and unconditional ...

Originally posted by Geeta06

I am Crying yaar... Aapne itna acha likha hai nd bilkul dev ki true feelings.... Sach mein kahin na kahin dev k mann mein bhi hope to hai hi... Nd ab HP ka heart attacks se he will blame himself... He will feel that sharap vali baat... Nd last don't go vidhi... O gosh... Main itna kho gayi is mein... Ki yahan tak aate aate i was crying... 

Nd dev's love is so so pure and unconditional ...

Thank you, Geeta. 

That "don't go Vidhi" had been a last minute addition from my side. I felt irrespective of what his mind decides for him, his heart would be cry out for her. 

Originally posted by Suvika.

Thank you. 

Happy wala - you want me to continue this one and take it fwd, get them to be happy or start a fresh one?

Which would you guys prefer? 

kuch bhi likho bas happy hona chahiye... baki kuch bhi VIdev pe likho ☺️

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

kuch bhi likho bas happy hona chahiye... baki kuch bhi VIdev pe likho ☺️

Aapka hukum saraankhon par 🤗

You do know how to play with words. This was extremely well written. I could visualize everything. Dev’s agony, irritation his fears all became tangible in this piece. Actually I forgot Dev and Vidhi’s face, the actors disappeared for me and what was left was an imagery with a random man as Dev and a common girl as Vidhi. 🤗👏 What a writing!!!!