Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh makers sabko screenspace de rahe hein, aur ViDev ko tukdon mein dikhayenge..... Pichle track se cut karke, hamare feelings ke sath khel rahe hain 

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True only...I am not there in Insta...what is the reaction of the audience there?

Anyway they should show some emotional moments of Videv...continuinity should be there.

Your point is very much valid....

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes thode moments dikha sakte the 

Inhone saare confession ka bhi kachra peet diya

Next day hi amba drama shuru and now HP ka naya drama shuru ho jaega  aur ek toh itna bura edit karte hain ye log koi connect nahi hota 

Kuch moments kuch conversation dikha dete to kya ja raha tha inka 

TRP k chakkar mein show ka saara maza kharaab kar rahe hain 

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aur ye jis pace pe chal raha hai saara drama aise to ye log two weeks mein seedha Videv k bacche dikha denge 

I just dun understand ki inko kya padi hai aise bhagane ki show ko 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am disappointed too. ðŸ¤”

koi sir pair ni hai, ek ke baad ek random tracks la rhe, what's the purpose of that jail drama? i don't get it, Dev is still standing at the same place, he didn't move an inch, he is still in denial. Where i was hoping, he will support vidhi, but in precap he is still saying inka kuch na ho sakta, parents na manenge so vidhi ko batana hi nhi chahiye, yahi matlab hua na iska.  

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, there needs to be heart to heart conversation regarding their insecurities. they need to be on the same page. Koi khaas conversation nahi dikhaya abhi tak. Now the parents know the truth. I wonder how will they handle this track.

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

It's the same story for almost every TV / ITV show, Telly. First 50 episodes or max 100 (if we are lucky) they stick to the story. After that, it's all about TRP and TRP demands drama. 

Yes, there has to be a balance but they take the easy way out because balancing between story content and drama needs solid investment of time and energy from the writers and the PH. At least, that has been my observation in the last decade. 

Personally, I don't see the point of this whole TRP. Maybe previously, yes. But now, with so many apps and online viewership, things are different. They have changed. Esp post pandemic, with so many web series coming up with good solid story lines and succeeding. 

It is what it is. No point breaking our head about it. Watch it as long as it is watchable and then move on - has become my policy after the first couple of jhatkas I got from ITV. 

Edited by Suvika. - 1 years ago