Originally posted by priya185

yeah I agree Shaleen Bhanot suits the rolesπŸ˜‰

Hinna was talking about Malhotra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Hinna was talking about Malhotra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Behna I was joking about it hence the wink

Some of these captions are accurate, and others are not.

Yes, lions sleep 20 hours a day, and the male lion in a pride eats meals killed by females. However, it's silly to say that "he would starve if his wife didn't hunt for him." Male lions hunt for themselves, alone or in pairs, trios, or tetrads, after being driven away from their father's pride. Their goal in life is to take over a pride of lionesses by fighting its adult male lion(s) to the death. Lionesses hunt together to feed themselves and their cubs, and since they couldn't do anything about the male lion(s) killing their cubs when he/they took over the pride, it's not surprising that they let male lions eat. After killing the predecessor male's cubs to force lactating females to become fertile sooner, the male lion spends the rest of his life fighting off challengers who want his females. When two or three or four males have taken over a pride together, one of them dominates the others to ensure that he mates more frequently. We wouldn't say that a human male "loves and respects his wife so much" if he behaved like a male lion.

Wolves have mom-dad cooperation, but not "group cooperation." Young wolves in the wild get to eat whatever their parents scavenge or kill, so they don't learn to hunt until they have to survive on their own. Wolf couples stay together while hunting, except for the first couple of weeks that mom spends with pups, but monogamy is not "a buddy system," and wolves don't "live with their friends" except in captivity. Wolves live with their parents and siblings until they set out alone, often before any younger siblings are born.

I am quite late in this 

Still wanna say

Neil Khanna was love 

He supported Avni when she didn't needed it 

Idk how many watched Divya Drishti but I really liked Rakshit Shergill, he was bewakoof but a sweetheart and was actually a raksha kawach to his wife and her sister 

They may have spoiled Dr. Pramod's character to plan actor's exist, but he was a great character along with Inspector Agni of Kaatelal and Sons which also didn't had mahaan or weak FLs.